No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot great finishes in the NBA this year. Fun season, despite Covid.

Comment

• This is a game changer. If he comes back and plays like Kawhi Leonard then the Flippers are a legit threat to win the championship. They would've won it all last year if he didn't get injured.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        This is a game changer. If he comes back and plays like Kawhi Leonard then the Flippers are a legit threat to win the championship. They would've won it all last year if he didn't get injured.

Hold on..we're talking about the Clippers..right. Not happening. As for Kawli, he ain't coming back. End of story.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

This is a game changer. If he comes back and plays like Kawhi Leonard then the Flippers are a legit threat to win the championship. They would've won it all last year if he didn't get injured.

I mean if he can stay healthy sure. He hasn't been healthy in years. He was healthy enough in 2019 but still limped his way through the last 2 Playoff series.

Comment

Idk.. Thera just not enough there around kawhi and bucks net warriors are all better teams then the 2 that bounced the clips the last 2 years. I believe in kawhi, but I don't believe in anyone else on that roster
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Knicks schadenfreude is good but the Boston version is so much better. Tattum and Brown are done. I just watched the last six minutes of the game that was all crazy crunch time. The only time Brown touched the ball was losing a rebound out of play. Not "no shots"....no touches. Weird but not weird.

Comment

• Kawhi greatest legacy in L.A may be proving to the world how good Kyle,Marc, Fred, Pascal and serge really were that run

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Knicks schadenfreude is good but the Boston version is so much better. Tattum and Brown are done. I just watched the last six minutes of the game that was all crazy crunch time. The only time Brown touched the ball was losing a rebound out of play. Not "no shots"....no touches. Weird but not weird.
                  Udoku should really be on the hot seat. That offense is ugly. Tatum iso if help come throw it to smart for a 3. Every damm time.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Udoku should really be on the hot seat. That offense is ugly. Tatum iso if help come throw it to smart for a 3. Every damm time.
                    Or have Schroeder dribble into a giant. Or....maybe pass the ball to the guy who scored 50 when Tatum wasn't playing.

Comment

I don't think its his fault I think its roster construction at this point and chemistry. Tatum and brown should work but the problem is tatum isn't as good as he thinks. Brown is arguably better. Smart should be traded.

Comment

Kawhi greatest legacy in L.A may be proving to the world how good Kyle,Marc, Fred, Pascal and serge really were that run
                        What's happened to him in l.a. injury wise was my greatest fear if the raps gave up everything to resign him.

Comment

• There is so much negativity on Twitter and social media these days my resolution for 2022 has been to not read the comments.

Unless it’s after a Celtics loss. Then you should go to their Twitter page or real gm forum and read all the comments. It will bring you happiness in the midst of all that is wrong in the world.

Comment

• Has Nick had enough healthy team members available to work out a solid rotation and offensive sets? I said early on that we wouldn't know what the Raptors were until around the 41 game mark. I think we might be getting a glimmer now. The players seem to have figured out how to play with each other in their rotation. Scottie is having to readjust to the new combinations, but he will figure it out, there is no question. The next 6 or 7 games will show us a lot about this team, baring injuries or COVID.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

What's happened to him in l.a. injury wise was my greatest fear if the raps gave up everything to resign him.
                              also that la team was way too cocky for its own good. the players weren't hungry to win.. they walked in like they just secured two chips and were going on a 3 peat. anytime you do that in the first year you aren't acting properly and you usually get humbled. They also have struggled way to much with dallas each year.

We would have been that team capped out with PG Kawhi and Westbrook. Because that is the only way we would have gotten the trade done more than likely.PG and kawhi ok fine... westbrook while likely losing siakam, lowry, FVV and potentially others is crazy.

It likely wouldn't have been for long term because the only reason he signed long term is because of the injury.

Anytime a player does that where they sign a series of two year contracts you put so much pressure on the franchise to win that they end up making a lot of short term decisions that screw them over long term especially when you eventually leave. I wanted him to resign but only for one year. Be upfront about it. YE I wanna repeat. Cool. They would have repeated too.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

If you didn't believe in karma before...

Comment

Working...
                                X