X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because...Raptors

That's ok...we want your best

Comment

• makes it just a bit tougher to get the full effort into "Cleveland Sucks!!"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

The NBA: beat your wife, rape a chick, do steroids, drive shit faced

But don't you DARE DO A SINGLE LINE OF COCAINE ON YOUR OWN TIME IN YOUR LIVING ROOM OR YOU'RE BANNED

We're so progressive in todays society yet our attitude towards narcotics is in the Reagan era
        I think the issue with coke, is that it leaves your system pretty quick. So with some tests (I don’t know if it’s blood or pee that they have to do in the NBA) it wouldn’t show up unless you had a big night the night before or pretty close to testing. So if you did test positive it would either be brutal luck or you might have a problem where it’s more than just once in awhile. Considering how much they make, and how slippery the slope between recreational and crack head I see the concern.

All that being said, I agree with your point. Recreational drugs should not have a more severe punishment than domestic abuse.

Comment

• Anyone else beginning to tire of losing to Dwayne Casey in his personal superbowls ?
          Ooof.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Anyone else beginning to tire of losing to Dwayne Casey in his personal superbowls ?
            Ooof.
            The Raptors seemed to be ok with it, so.

Comment

• Not sure anyone's watching this game but Champenny has 10 rebounds already lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Not sure anyone's watching this game but Champenny has 10 rebounds already lol.
                0 pts, 0 asts, 10 rebounds. Baby Rodman and Reggie Evans.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

All hustle and no offense guys got replaced by even more all hustle and zero offense guy. GG
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nose to the Ball

https://pittnews.com/article/163596/...ng-accs-elite/

Champagnie entered his second year with the Panthers coming off a season in which he averaged 12 points and seven rebounds per game, starting 27 of 33 games as a first-year. He served as an asset on both ends of the ball in year one

Comment

• Durant left tonight's game versus the Pelicans with an initial diagnosis of a sprained knee - MRI pending

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Durant left tonight's game versus the Pelicans with an initial diagnosis of a sprained knee - MRI pending
                        I'm hoping he is okay. It would suck to see him go down with another serious injury.

Comment

• I just wanna say a point about siakam. Regardless of how you may feel about him. Go watch his finals run in the final game and compare it to now. So much more polish in his game now.

Comment

• Comment

• The Lakers are CONSISTENTLY getting blown out lol. They are currently down 42 in Denver.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mavericks To Waive Willie Cauley-Stein

Comment

Working...
                                X