• Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Who's Barry?
    I'm Rick Barry, bitch!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Shouldnt that be called “Magic Johnson sky hook?” I don’t know if I’ve ever seen footage of a baby hook from Magic.

Comment

• Tyler Herro like the modern Manu Ginobili, in a good way.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Tyler Herro like the modern Manu Ginobili, in a good way.
          Miami was wise to hold into him, and Masai was wise to demand him in the mid season trade.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Tyler Herro like the modern Manu Ginobili, in a good way.
            I mean, Herro is young, so maybe one day he develops into that.

For now he's a thoroughly mediocre player by impact numbers, which were the numbers that always showed just how freaking great Manu was.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I'm Rick Barry, bitch!

If he played today, he'd be fined for shooting FTs like that.

Comment

• I'm watching this Lakers/Knicks game and I think Westbrook is legit one of the worst players in the NBA. I'd take Dragic over him right now.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm watching this Lakers/Knicks game and I think Westbrook is legit one of the worst players in the NBA. I'd take Dragic over him right now.
                  Yeah.. he got bench in O/T. I have this strange feeling that the Knicks will bail out the Lakers though. They'll take Russ for guys like Fournier, Kemba and Rose.

Comment

I'm watching this Lakers/Knicks game and I think Westbrook is legit one of the worst players in the NBA. I'd take Dragic over him right now.
                    People acting like Westbrook was some big get for the lakers wen'r watching the NBA the last 3 years. His last 2 stops were just cause teams had a bad PG contract they wanted to get rid of, and once he got there were like ya no were good get this dude out of town as fast as possible...
                    Washington robbed the lakers blind and no one seemed to bat a eye.. Lakers could sure use, Kuz, Harrell and KCP and both players and trade assets right now
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Denver up by 17 against the Nets (with 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter).

Could be tied for 6th really soon.

Comment

Denver up by 17 against the Nets (with 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter).

dont' even worry

Comment

Denver up by 17 against the Nets (with 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter).

Ben Simmons walking through that door in a matter of days and single-handedly lifting them to 1st.

(primarily at the freethrow line.)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Ben Simmons walking through that door in a matter of days and single-handedly lifting them to 1st.

(primarily at the freethrow line.)
                            When KD returns, Simmons, KD and Kyrie is a pretty good trio. Harden is good, but Ben gives them the element of being a cutter and defender.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

When KD returns, Simmons, KD and Kyrie is a pretty good trio. Harden is good, but Ben gives them the element of being a cutter and defender.
                              Still no timetable on KD's return.

But yeah, if the three of them get together and have some runway left... could certainly make things interesting.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Simmons could be the perfect fit, especially if Harris comes back. Simmons and 4 deadly shooters (KD, Kyrie, Mills, Harris) would unlock his potential like Giannis.

And Embiid + Harden is downright scary. Sounds like a great trade idea for both teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X