No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Celtics defense don't take quarters off. These guys are a legit threat to come out of the East imo.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Damn the Celtics are legit. They are climbing up that mountain. Going to take over both Philly and Milwaukee soon.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Damn the Celtics are legit. They are climbing up that mountain. Going to take over both Philly and Milwaukee soon.
        Philly will take a step back because Harden will rest up. Nets won't have Simmons until March 10th at the earliest.

Comment

• Dam Sixers got schooled

Comment

• Sixers loss is good for us. This is where the schedule comes into play and we move up because the teams above us all play each other. It will be like this the rest of the way.

Comment

• Like I said: MVP

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Like I said: MVP

You know when patty mills and Malik monk are in the top you've got a definite mvp stat
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• As ever, stats are all useful, so long as you know what they are saying.

WPA is essentially, what did you do at times when the game is most in the balance. Essentially a clutch production metric. There are other versions, but this version is also restricted to box score measures. Gaining a three point lead midway through the 1st is almost of no value in a WPA stat. Doing it with 2 seconds left is incredibly valuable. In this way, WPA stats are interesting - they basically ignore everything for most of the game. Can also have weirdly low value clutch stuff, like, for example, if you are up 5 with a minute left and go up 8, the probability you win goes up but not dramatically so, even if as a fan you view that as an absolute dagger, game over sort of moment, so a player's WPA would not be dramatically impacted by that.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Gred Oden all over again.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gred Oden all over again.

DNP - fat

Comment

They should just tell him, dont bother coming back if you ain't cutting down to 250.

Comment

I don't see him coming anything close to the hype anymore. Some people still think he is going to come back from this.

The pelicans just have to hope at this point they can actually get him on the court and get 5 productive seasons out of him playing as an average starting PF
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I don't see him coming anything close to the hype anymore. Some people still think he is going to come back from this.

The pelicans just have to hope at this point they can actually get him on the court and get 5 productive seasons out of him playing as an average starting PF
                            Passing on Ja Morant is going to sting for a long long time.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

The thing is if he is ever healthy he will be way better than average... but he is never healthy. His career will be a short one more than likely and yeah he will never live up to the hype because he won't be able to get his body right. He came into the league too heavy and needed to slim down to 260. He has since ballooned up to over 300. I have heard as high as 330.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

The thing is if he is ever healthy he will be way better than average... but he is never healthy. His career will be a short one more than likely and yeah he will never live up to the hype because he won't be able to get his body right. He came into the league too heavy and needed to slim down to 260. He has since ballooned up to over 300. I have heard as high as 330.

My dude lookin like Biggie AND Puffy

Comment

Working...
                                X