X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry just moved into 15th place in NBA all time 3's
    Edit: And 15000 points.
    GROAT too
    Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Mar 23, 2022, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Watching Grizz vs Nets. Bane is the PERFECT shooting guard for this team. He is good. He was still there at 29 but we took Flynn(who I like) instead damn. He'd be a massive upgrade over what we have right now.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Heat and Nets lost.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Butler wanted to fight Spo and Haslem lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Butler wanted to fight Spo and Haslem lol.

Heat culture or Jimmy culture?
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              It just occurred to me that Booker should be considered the favorite for MVP at this point (but he isn't for some reason).
              Ja over Booker.. Ja isn't getting enough love. But seems like guys have to be a MVP runner up before their allowed to win for some reason. He's going to win MVP in the next 3 years I'm betting

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Ja over Booker.. Ja isn't getting enough love. But seems like guys have to be a MVP runner up before their allowed to win for some reason. He's going to win MVP in the next 3 years I'm betting
                His athleticism is off the charts but man I keep thinking he's going to blow a wheel the way he plays .

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

His athleticism is off the charts but man I keep thinking he's going to blow a wheel the way he plays .
                  Maybe. He does get reckless attacking the rim. He has been compares to d rose after all. I hope he has a long healthy career dude is exciting as hell and in a small market

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Heat culture or Jimmy culture?
                    Well, Jimmy ussually gets unhappy eventually........
                    I'd love to hear audio of this exchange......

Comment

• This shit is actually getting better and better lol. Raptors/Nick please find a way to match up against the Heat in the first round. Please.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

stats bother you bro? are you flynns dad? lol.
                        what does either svi or yuta three point stats have to do with malachi flynns three point stats ?....just the same as what does malachi flynn being or not being the best three point shooter for the raptors have to do with what im talking about?

i give two fuks about svi, yuta or who is the best three point shooter for the raptors. what i do give two fuks about is if malachi flynn can repeat what he did last year for six weeks and four games this year when nurse game him the keys and free reign to play without looking over his back wondering if he was going to get pulled.

you are kind of dense so i will tell you point blank what im hoping for out of malachi flynn for 10-12 minutes a game during the playoffs.....37 from the 3, 42 from the field on a 3/1 t/o ratio to go with 2 boards and a half a steal and maybe five points

that is an extremely valuable player off the bench

just stop, already

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          It just occurred to me that Booker should be considered the favorite for MVP at this point (but he isn't for some reason).
                          these numbers are unreal.....never seen this from a 37 year old ...not even taking into considertion what he had around him for the majority of the year.

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/1966/lebronjames

two weeks ago i bought lebron at 260/1 to win the mvp...if he suffers a signifigant lower extremity injury....which for all intents and purposes would be career ending at his age....i think they vote him in as the mvp as a farewell gift like kobe getting 60 in his last game when nobody guarded him. fuk man....lebron is leading the lead in scoring while shooting 52 from the field

Comment

Watching Grizz vs Nets. Bane is the PERFECT shooting guard for this team. He is good. He was still there at 29 but we took Flynn(who I like) instead damn. He'd be a massive upgrade over what we have right now.
                            imagine how the celtics feel....who actaully drafted bane and traded him to the grizzlies for a couple second round picks

Comment

This shit is actually getting better and better lol. Raptors/Nick please find a way to match up against the Heat in the first round. Please.

HEAT CULTURE baby

Comment

This shit is actually getting better and better lol. Raptors/Nick please find a way to match up against the Heat in the first round. Please.

Butlers one of those guys that punches down. Once someone his own size starts barking back he doesn't want the smoke anymore.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X