Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gambler wrote: View Post

they are now the ecf favorites after ny eliminted the vaccine mandate....and imo....rightfully so...it was too funny...after shit simmons was confirmed to have a hernisated disck in his back there was no line movement , wahtosoever...the books dont give a shit about ben simmons...once the vaccine mandate was eliminated the nets jumped ahead of the bucks as teh favs
    Toronto is the great equalizer because Kyrie still can't play in Toronto. Nice to have that leg up if we end up playing them.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Toronto is the great equalizer because Kyrie still can't play in Toronto. Nice to have that leg up if we end up playing them.
      if fvv can get healthy....i really like that game without kyrie....a pick em ...but the way the raptors season has been going kyrie would probably end up getting vaccinated....

Comment

• Comment

• armani brooks supposedly has a 6 9 wingspan...... poor malachi ...behind the 8 ball again.............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYa...nnel=SPORTSNET jsut cant catch a break

Comment

• lol heat about to lose to the knicks

Comment

armani brooks supposedly has a 6 9 wingspan...... poor malachi ...behind the 8 ball again.............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYa...nnel=SPORTSNET jsut cant catch a break
              As you know, you can’t spell “Raptors” without 6’9”

Comment

armani brooks supposedly has a 6 9 wingspan...... poor malachi ...behind the 8 ball again.............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYa...nnel=SPORTSNET jsut cant catch a break
                I find it hard to believe, at first..
                But I guess Brooks really belongs to the 6'9" wingspan gang.

https://twitter.com/RidicUpside/stat...ykq8eZa0evoJvw

Comment

• maybe teh raptors can catch lighting in a bottle with brooks....nurse came out in the post game and said they told armani that he has the abillity to play defense becasue of his length and athletecism...his block was elite...players feed off that type of shit

Comment

maybe teh raptors can catch lighting in a bottle with brooks....nurse came out in the post game and said they told armani that he has the abillity to play defense becasue of his length and athletecism...his block was elite...players feed off that type of shit
                    His defense has been surprising. Figured he'd just be a shooter/scorer type, but he is scrappy defensively and puts in effort.

Comment

• Heat lost to the 76ers without Embiid and Harden. The Warriors without Steph, Klay and Draymond. And the Knicks, without Randle, while being up by 15 going into the 4th (they lost by 8).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Heat lost to the 76ers without Embiid and Harden. The Warriors without Steph, Klay and Draymond. And the Knicks, without Randle, while being up by 15 going into the 4th (they lost by 8).

Trying to avoid BKN you think?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Trying to avoid BKN you think?
                          Nah.. I watched the 4th quarter against the Knicks last night. Bam, Jimmy and Kyle were all playing down the stretch. Spo called multiple timeouts. They were panicking when the Knicks were coming back. It was another bad loss.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Nah.. I watched the 4th quarter against the Knicks last night. Bam, Jimmy and Kyle were all playing down the stretch. Spo called multiple timeouts. They were panicking when the Knicks were coming back. It was another bad loss.
                            T Rex might get his wish of playing the heat without having to be 7 or 8 seed. 1 thru 4 are so close and 5 thru 7 are so close, and then play in tourney shakes it up some more. There is not one series that has a likely matchup yet, the standings are still shaking up in the dice can.

Truthfully, I'd rather play against lowry too for the shits and giggles.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

T Rex might get his wish of playing the heat without having to be 7 or 8 seed. 1 thru 4 are so close and 5 thru 7 are so close, and then play in tourney shakes it up some more. There is not one series that has a likely matchup yet, the standings are still shaking up in the dice can.

Truthfully, I'd rather play against lowry too for the shits and giggles.
                              Teams I want to face in order:

Miami

Boston
                              Philly
                              MIL
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Heat are definitely sliding and Butler has been shooting something like 9% from 3 since the beginning of February.

Although I hate playing against Playoff Jimmy, he has the mentality to will his team to wins. Did that in the 2019 Philly series and the 2020 Bubble Playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X