Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
    Nets just cut James Johnson... is it too late to bring him in?
    Brooks took our last spot so we would have to cut someone.

Comment

• didn't Harden see the end of the last game?

Comment

• Danny had Boucher as a guest for his live podcast yesterday....guess it's gametime

Comment

• too bad...Boucher has been super effective today

Comment

• Doc must be dreading sitting Embiid at some point

Comment

• Is everyone else just in silent awe of Pascal? Where's my republic?

Comment

• PU3IT for Precious?????!!!!*&^*&^&)(*_)U)(U(HBPIUTI&^*()IJ:M "OPK}{)_|_

Comment

• Very possibly the game of the year (and there have been a few)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Is everyone else just in silent awe of Pascal? Where's my republic?
                    You do know you're in the wrong thread, right?

Comment

• OT: Amazing performance from Tiger Woods today after a devastating leg injury

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

You do know you're in the wrong thread, right?
                        AAHHHHHHH......that explains it Can't believe I missed out. Thx

Comment

• That's awesome Jclaw

Comment

• Finished the game with 35/16/6 with 5 steals.. and helped them lock in the 6th seed (so no playin).

Yeah he's the MVP this year.

2000/1000/500 is crazy. Wilt never even did that.

Comment

• So still high chance we play Boston. I would much rather Philly.

If Boston loses to Memphis and Philly beats Detroit and Indiana then I think Boston drops to 4.

Memphis has 2 seed locked up so probably won't play Morant and other starters against Boston. Philly should beat Indy and Detroit but they have to be thinking of resting Harden and Embiid too. If Boston beats Memphis I think it's pretty clear we get Philly in round 1.
                              Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Fri Apr 8, 2022, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                So still high chance we play Boston. I would much rather Philly.

If Boston loses to Memphis and Philly beats Detroit and Indiana then I think Boston drops to 4.

Memphis has 2 seed locked up so probably won't play Morant and other starters against Boston. Philly should beat Indy and Detroit but they have to be thinking of resting Harden and Embiid too. If Boston beats Memphis I think it's pretty clear we get Philly in round 1.
                                boston holds the tie-breaker...celtics and toronto win one more game and its a raptors/76ers 1st round.....agree...76ers are their best shot not even taking into the consideation a possible injury to either embiid or harden.....the loss of drummond is huge....jordan and his concrete feet did not even get off the bench last nigth

Comment

Working...
                                X