Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Both Garland and morant is dumb. Top 5 picks that had really good rookie years, really good 2nd years, and just progressing linearly. Nobody in their first 3 years should be eligible unless coming back from a disaster of a season or something.

Dejointe Murray is in his 6th year, he would have been the right choice.
    Desmond bane is my choice. But yea either of those dudes are better representations of what the award is supposed to be. Lottery picks should be ineligible unless they are in like year 7
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• In an elimination game, Nic Claxton is 1-11 so far from the Free Throw line for the Nets - Nets trail by 12 after three quarters

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Desmond bane is my choice. But yea either of those dudes are better representations of what the award is supposed to be. Lottery picks should be ineligible unless they are in like year 7
        Totally agree, Desmond Bane should be the best choice

but hey, at least they made the right one with the ROY

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Bane was Morant's choice too. ---- he gave him the trophy.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            In an elimination game, Nic Claxton is 1-11 so far from the Free Throw line for the Nets - Nets trail by 12 after three quarters
            Man I sure hope we can get him for our starting C next year. Maybe we can trade Precious.

Comment

• Poole is the real MIP imo.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Man I sure hope we can get him for our starting C next year. Maybe we can trade Precious.
                Correct use of the pink font....

Comment

Working...
                X