• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonjour! Knicks @ Raptors Thread

Final preseason game of the year!

#WeTheNorth

Mamba Mentality

Hope Bargs plays so he can be showered with BOOOOOO'S! !!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Meh. I kind of hope that as a fan base, people don't care enough to boo him. It's a waste of energy on a guy who really meant nothing for this franchise in the grand scheme of things. In my mind, it'd be like booing Zan Tabak.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I think they whistle over there.

Comment

GET DA BARGS OUT ON DA COURT PLS. then boo him to smithereens
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Meh. I kind of hope that as a fan base, people don't care enough to boo him. It's a waste of energy on a guy who really meant nothing for this franchise in the grand scheme of things. In my mind, it'd be like booing Zan Tabak.
            You're a much more noble man than me as I hope he gets booed every time he touches the ball.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              I'm w/ you. I don't understand why people would boo Bargnani. I understand why people would boo Vince, i don't agree w/ it but i get it. With Bargnani, what did he do?? lol. He didn't ask to be traded, he didn't say anything bad about the Raptors after the trade. He was a good teammate from what i've heard. He's a good dude. So why boo him? because he was a former 1st overall pick? not really his fault that he was drafted that high.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

....and probably the loudest!!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    I'm w/ you. I don't understand why people would boo Bargnani. I understand why people would boo Vince, i don't agree w/ it but i get it. With Bargnani, what did he do?? lol. He didn't ask to be traded, he didn't say anything bad about the Raptors after the trade. He was a good teammate from what i've heard. He's a good dude. So why boo him? because he was a former 1st overall pick? not really his fault that he was drafted that high.
                    I kind of partially agree. I wouldnt boo him but my issue with him is he never seemed to try hard enough. Remember those 13 games....the guy played like a dervish and we all thought...finally! And then he got injured and poof. He seems to take a long while to get fit again. He also doesnt seem to have ever hit the weight/gym room. A coaster I believe. At this level his defense is just atrocious and even NY doesnt seem to have helped (the change).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Yay.. Canadiens love us.

Comment

Pretty sure bargs is still injured

Comment

I wonder if by "In the world" he means all sports combined?
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I'm not certain why ANYONE would think to Boo Bargnani. What the fuck for? because he wasn't a good player? Because from what you see on television, you don't THINK he tried????

GTFO man. The guy ties, he's just not wired to be a professional player, some guys just aren't. If he's a bit of a dick, who cares, that certainly is no reason to get all pissy and boo like you're part of a dysfunctional fan base.

He's gone.
                            Not your problem.
                            Nothing to see here.

Comment

I want Bruno to block Carmelo.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X