Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Last year kind of made you forget that we always got put in our place by the Hawks in the past. Hope the new trend continues.

    Comment


    • #17
      Is this the game thread or not? I need to know goddammit
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

      Comment


      • #18
        MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Is this the game thread or not? I need to know goddammit
        I'd go with "not". The OP is more about the party I think.

        Comment


        • #19
          Home Opener vs. Atlanta: "Outsiders Unite"- Party in the Square

          Any peeps from the Republic heading to Jurassic Park? If so hollaaa!

          I'll be heading down with a few friends myself. Would be nice to meet some fellow RR soldiers.

          Let's Go Raptors!!!!!

          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #20

            Comment


            • #21
              Jclaw wrote: View Post
              I'd go with "not". The OP is more about the party I think.
              Meh, I'm going with "sure, why not".

              Game Thread it is, woohoo! I don't see another one, and its Game Day!

              Comment


              • #22
                Hope we don't take these guys lightly. A healthy Hawks team has always given us trouble. I'd say they're the most underrated team in the East.

                It'll be easy to get caught up in all the opening day hoopla, but our guys need to be focused from the tip.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Hope we don't take these guys lightly. A healthy Hawks team has always given us trouble. I'd say they're the most underrated team in the East.

                  It'll be easy to get caught up in all the opening day hoopla, but our guys need to be focused from the tip.
                  dEFINITELY!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The one saving grace, Horford has NOT looked good in pre-season. Looks like he's still shaking off the rust.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Joey wrote: View Post
                      Meh, I'm going with "sure, why not".

                      Game Thread it is, woohoo! I don't see another one, and its Game Day!
                      Wooooo game thread!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Is this the game thread or not? I need to know goddammit
                        Why dont you add your "stuff" on to here...you always have good showings.

                        Looks like this is the thread for the game.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          So mad I wont be able to watch this game live have it set to record tho. Sadly I'll have to avoid RR and twitter all night to avoid spoilers.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Hope we don't take these guys lightly. A healthy Hawks team has always given us trouble. I'd say they're the most underrated team in the East.

                            It'll be easy to get caught up in all the opening day hoopla, but our guys need to be focused from the tip.
                            Agreed. Hawks are very scary on D, especially at our weakest position (SF). Carroll and Thabo ain't no joke.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              So mad I wont be able to watch this game live have it set to record tho. Sadly I'll have to avoid RR and twitter all night to avoid spoilers.
                              Raptors 1st commandment:

                              You shall not miss Raptors opening game.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                @JLew1050: Greg Stiemsma turned an ankle, he'll be inactive for tonight's opener. Lucas Nogueira will dress in his place

                                Stiemsma out...Nogueira in! Sad that Greg is hurt, but I hope that Bebe can get some run here and there.
                                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X