Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Someone make time go faster fuuuuuuuuuuu-
    OG is our king

    Comment


    • #47
      LOL - Every year since 2004 we start season with new starting SF.

      Comment


      • #48
        i cant believe its finally here! queue all the 'we the north' youtube vids
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • #49
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

          Comment


          • #50
            Less then 30min

            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

            Comment


            • #51
              Any HD links?

              Comment


              • #52
                rocwell wrote: View Post
                LOL - Every year since 2004 we start season with new starting SF.
                #BringBackLinasKleiza
                OG is our king

                Comment


                • #53
                  All the offseason has been building up to this.

                  #WETHENORTHRETURNS

                  #PLAYOFFSBABY

                  #FUCKBROOKLYN
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • #54


                    Drake and Masai. Ha.

                    Fuck the Hawks? lol

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Try this site but u probably wont get a pic...the game starts at 7.30 est

                      http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/basketball.html
                      You sir, are the best.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        rocwell wrote: View Post


                        Drake and Masai. Ha.

                        Fuck the Hawks? lol
                        Lots of people out there? Hard to tell from what they're showing on TV
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Lots of people out there? Hard to tell from what they're showing on TV
                          No idea. Friend just texted me and said it's way too cold to be out there lol

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            Lots of people out there? Hard to tell from what they're showing on TV
                            not as much as the playoffs, probably about half of what we had then during playoffs.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              rocwell wrote: View Post
                              No idea. Friend just texted me and said it's way too cold to be out there lol
                              In Vancouver it's nice and sunny lol
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I want this anthem singers bowtie! Sick!
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X