Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

I know this breaks game starting protocol, but this is more regarding the party...

Pretty cool. I wonder how long they'll ride this "Ford Fan Zone" outdoor gathering for games.

I think its just the opener and play-offs where they will have an actual DJ there, etc
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      I think its just the opener and play-offs where they will have an actual DJ there, etc
      That seems about right. Happened with the Leafs too. Maybe a playoff stretch run.

Comment

Pretty cool, shows the league we have a great fanbase.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

If the raptors ever win a championship. Raptors fans will shut down Toronto and Canada
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Interesting subplot: Georgia native Lou Williams faces his former team for the first time since the trade: "Dirty South" vs. "We The North".

Last edited by godkingleonidas; Sat Oct 25, 2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

and Horford/Millsap face their future team

Comment

Atlanta has a really good team.. they're not getting much respect out there and when you are an underdog it's easy to creep up and beat teams that you didn't think you would. Toronto can't take this one lightly. They've got a good coach, great front court (assuming Horford is at 100%) and some really smart players.

Going to be a fun opener. Can't wait.

Comment

Is this the openings day thread? I've got a pretty solid idea for one if this isn't.
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

If Raptors start 0-1 everybody will go ape-shit

Comment

I think it will be a tough but sloppy game for the Raps, Atlanta always makes the playoffs and when healthy they can give problems to any team in this league. Hard first game will be going down to the wire where the Raptors pull in the end the victory 94-90.

Some fans wil boo 'cause they didn't get their pizza (sigh).

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        If Raptors start 0-1 everybody will go ape-shit
                        "Preparing my FIRE CASEY sign just in case"

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          I think it will be a tough but sloppy game for the Raps, Atlanta always makes the playoffs and when healthy they can give problems to any team in this league. Hard first game will be going down to the wire where the Raptors pull in the end the victory 94-90.

Some fans wil boo 'cause they didn't get their pizza (sigh).
                          are you saying Lou Williams iso on top of the key behind the arc with 0.7 seconds left on the clock buries his former team to start the season?

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                            Interesting subplot: Georgia native Lou Williams faces his former team for the first time since the trade: "Dirty South" vs. "We The North".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mercer_(basketball)

thought he looked good....shame.

Comment

There could be a big Leaf fan presence if they keep crapping the bed. There was this chant at last night's game ....

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...o_raptors.html

Comment

Working...
                              X