Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    At 4/16 with 5 turnovers, he could be so much more effective as a decoy, getting his teammates more involved... I love his effort, just not him continually forcing his own shot
    oh good lord stop

Comment

• if this turns into that OKC-style loss i will eat balls.

Comment

• That man in the red sweater scares me.

Comment

• guy in the red sweater. jeez.

Comment

• Can we sub out Casey for another coach in the last 2 minutes of games? I can't believe the players are calling ISOs on their own. Casey's got to tell them to keep running plays.

Comment

• Loool. That guy ahahah
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Okay guys we are going to win lol. Calm down
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  oh good lord stop
                  all I'm saying is that even the best players have off shooting nights, but part of the ongoing maturing/improving process is being able to realize that and contribute other ways (as he has with his rebounding, which has impressed me). When you're having an off shooting night, use the defensive attention to your advantage, to get your teammates easier looks.

Comment

• we fuckin win!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 1-0 tied for first overall baby!

Comment

• It's ova! !!!!!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Boooom.

Comment

• A win is a win but our 4th Q leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

• Just wanted to point out that JV wouldn't have gotten up the court fast enough to be in position for that free dunk Patterson got.

Just saying.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                all I'm saying is that even the best players have off shooting nights, but part of the ongoing maturing/improving process is being able to realize that and contribute other ways (as he has with his rebounding, which has impressed me). When you're having an off shooting night, use the defensive attention to your advantage, to get your teammates easier looks.
                                his stat line says enough for me. You're simply finding faults for the sake of finding faults. He's made a number of nice passes tonight in traffic or under double coverage.... he's missed shots. He makes 3 more and youre looking at a huge night all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X