Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    It's funny how we can't criticize DeRozan because he grabbed 11reb and got 6 steals and of we dare to do such a thing we're called haters

If we agree with another fellow member regarding DD we are called dick riders

Lmao this is ridiculous
    This is where the Bargnani comparisons are valid. It's less about the players, and more about the fans. People take negativity so personally.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Are you even reading the thread?

Seriously go start again. Put on your moderator glasses for objectivity.

CRF nailed it. The thread has been over taken with attacks on criticisms and subsequent defence of criticism.

Hero ball and poor coaching decisions nearly blew the game.
      Ok. Thanks mcHAPPY. Will consider your advice.

Comment

• Just an observation...there is obviously a residual effect of spilled blood (not congealed yet) of the past resurrected here....with, it seems the same conversants on either side of the debate. There will be other games with possibly losing outcomes and similar play by DD. Lets please temper the back'n forth on the subject? Can we just make our points and move on? Or we may risk a good/fun thing going on here. Thanks.

Comment

• Wow... I leave the thread alone and we have a little flame war going on. Sheesh. Orlando can't come fast enough.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Lets change the tone of this thread.

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Anyone notice 7 guys scored in double digits with Lou a bucket shy of making it 8 guys?

Team ball is tough to stop.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                I think it's absolutely fair to criticize the game performance, or even certain aspects of his performance in that game. Pointing out rightful criticisms of particular aspects of a player's performance within a single game is exactly what a post-game analysis is meant to be, and doing so doesn't mean you're criticizing the player in general, or in overall/absolute terms.

That's why I don't understand the backlash against anybody pointing out negatives in the game, especially when it comes to DeRozan. Hell, I even lead off my criticism with 2 compliments - I said that his overall effort and rebounding impressed me, and said that I was even willing to overlook his dreadfully inefficient scoring night. My only criticism of him was to say that in a game when his shot wasn't falling (and he wasn't getting the calls), his reversion to hero-ball in the 4th quarter (basically poor decision-making to force his own offensive game via ISO-plays) helped fuel Atlanta's run, which almost resulted in a huge blown lead.

You've yet to come back against me with anything to dispute my criticism. You kept telling me to stop bringing up negatives and that "I just don't get it". I think my assessment of DeRozan's game - both the positive and negative aspects - was quite fair. I also think he should easily be able to improve in future games, so it's not like I was criticizing him in general terms; my criticism was limited to the 4th quarter of game 1.
                Now you're just making shit up.

Comment

• The game against the Magic can't come soon enough. This thread is hilarious smh.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    The game against the Magic can't come soon enough. This thread is hilarious smh.
                    What? No its not! Do you even watch hilarious or do you just check the score after? You hater fanboy!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                      Now you're just making shit up.
                      My apologies, I was initially discussing this with another poster in this thread. The quote was correct, but the source wasn't.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        What? No its not! Do you even watch hilarious or do you just check the score after? You hater fanboy!
                        LOL I see what you did there.

Comment

• Wonder what the record for longest active game thread was? This one has been going for a week now!

Comment

• Can you tell we had some built up Raptors-juice in us? Figures it explodes everywhere on Game 1.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Can you tell we had some built up Raptors-juice in us? Figures it explodes everywhere on Game 1.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This is after a win, imagine how bad it'll be if we lose against the Magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X