Question & Answer - 2021 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saints91 wrote: View Post
    Based on his cap hit and our proximity to the tax I think he gets waived. The summer league appearance didn’t help him, plus we have more talent at the 5 now. I would like to see him develop on the 905 but I’m not sure that will happen.

Will we see Nate back on the bench this season?
    I think Nate takes a year off, and he'll be back next season.

Who is Chris Boucher playing for after the deadline?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

I think Nate takes a year off, and he'll be back next season.

Who is Chris Boucher playing for after the deadline?
      pacers

Comment

I'll post TTF's question:

T/F - Ish Wainright gets minutes in at least half of our regular season games.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          I'll post TTF's question:

T/F - Ish Wainright gets minutes in at least half of our regular season games.
          sorry I was sleep early.

False it will be in 1/3.

How many games does Dragic play?

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

sorry I was sleep early.

False it will be in 1/3.

How many games does Dragic play?
            42 (aka the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything)

What's our preseason record going to be?

Comment

Kinda surprised freddy 2 could lead the g league in rebounds and have so little effect in the big league. Even if he just gobbled up boards we could use one guy for that at the end of the bench

Comment

42 (aka the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything)

What's our preseason record going to be?
                I think we win all our preseason games

can this team hold teams to under 100 pts in the regular season?

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post

I think we win all our preseason games

can this team hold teams to under 100 pts in the regular season?
                  We will hold two teams to that over all for our season series. Who leads the team in steals?

Comment

We will hold two teams to that over all for our season series. Who leads the team in steals?
                    Likely Fred again. He has the quickest hands in the league, and is only out at the perimeter where steals are the easiest to obtain.

Who gets more minutes Watanabe or Mykhailiuk?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Likely Fred again. He has the quickest hands in the league, and is only out at the perimeter where steals are the easiest to obtain.

Who gets more minutes Watanabe or Mykhailiuk?
                      I think Barnes will have something to say about the steals lead on the team.

Watanabe.

How many players from the Raptors will have games of scoring 40pts or more this season?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

I think Barnes will have something to say about the steals lead on the team.

Watanabe.

How many players from the Raptors will have games of scoring 40pts or more this season?

Will Pascal be ready to play for opening night?

Comment

Will Pascal be ready to play for opening night?
                          No he said as much in his recent interview. I mean he will likely be "ready" but they will play it safe for a month after. He will start doing practises with contact around.

What position is most likely to be traded for beyond the center as an upgrade.

Comment

No he said as much in his recent interview. I mean he will likely be "ready" but they will play it safe for a month after. He will start doing practises with contact around.

What position is most likely to be traded for beyond the center as an upgrade.
                            Trick question - none. Any trade will be a "downgrade" to free up time for younger guys (see Dragic, Boucher).

How many minutes will Yuta average?

Comment

5 mins... maybe... there’s a lot of depth in the front court.

With reports of 50-60 NBA players that are unvaccinated yet... how may are Raptors?

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                                5 mins... maybe... there’s a lot of depth in the front court.

With reports of 50-60 NBA players that are unvaccinated yet... how may are Raptors?
                                Since TD is gone 0. Is Yuta better suited as a 4 or a 3

Comment

Working...
                                X