No announcement yet.

Raptors TV Schedule??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So TSN just announced their TV schedule, which covers 47 games.

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn-unveils-47-gam...eason-1.118491

No word on Roger's coverage for the remaining games....

Comment

Nevermind. Full TV details here:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...chedule-102814

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Slow clap for those deuche bags getting the TV schedule out a day before opening night. /sarcasm
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

just out of curiosity, how much does ballstreams usually cost?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            just out of curiosity, how much does ballstreams usually cost?
            I think I paid $90 for a year subscription (365 days).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I think I paid $90 for a year subscription (365 days).
              i usually pay $60 for like 6 months and then i freeze my account until the season starts again. Don't really need it during the playoffs when everything is on regular tv.

Comment

Steve Fisher I just checked the Cogeco TV schedule in Kingston and they have a pre game show before this Saturday`s game in Orlando but SO FAR NO MENTION of the actual game This is nothing short of bungling incompetence by the broadcast owners which could result in a PR DISASTER for them, SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Comment

Well I pay for a Rogers digitial package, but not all singing all dancing and guess what that does not include the TSN2 and SN 360. It looks like half the session is on these extra cost channels packaged with channels I will not watch. So you either buy these tiers for big bucks or listen on the radio. Last season that's what I did but it did not happen that often and I would watch the replay which I recorded from NBATV. This does not strike that Bell is making any effort to win the Canadian Basketball market. Actually, I am not sure they understand the game and oh yeah they are the owners. Kind of sad. Particularly when you have a slogan of We the North.

I checked to add SN 360 & TSN2 is an additional $35.50 plus HST / month thus $280 for the regular season.
                  Last edited by NBAfan; Tue Oct 28, 2014, 11:39 PM. Reason: Confirmed Pricing to add additional channels

Comment

Also checked ballstream and they are on hold for customers. Ask to submit email for an invite.

Comment

NBAfan wrote: View Post
                      Also checked ballstream and they are on hold for customers. Ask to submit email for an invite.
                      I heard that's how they always do it. Should be a quick turnaround though. A few days at most.

Comment

Yep Replied today

Comment

Looks like going back to my radio for Raps games, but I hate TSN Radio. THE FAN should get all the games via radio IMO.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Looks like going back to my radio for Raps games, but I hate TSN Radio. THE FAN should get all the games via radio IMO.
                            Isn't it the same crew calling the games for both stations?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Isn't it the same crew calling the games for both stations?
                              Partly. From NBA.com:
                              Sportsnet 590 The FAN and TSN Radio 1050 Toronto will again be the radio home for Raptors broadcasts. Eric Smith will move into the play-by-play role for games on Sportsnet 590 The FAN with Paul Jones serving as the analyst. For games on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto, Jones will serve as the play-by-play voice with Armstrong and Sherman Hamilton sharing analyst duties.
                              I don't mind Eric Smith, but don't know much about Armstrong or Hamilton. I also hate changing my dial, and prefer THE FAN's analysts personally.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                              X