No announcement yet.

Raptors 2021-2022 Preseason + Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who re the favorite for the 3 open spots right now?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Are none of the scrums from today being posted anywhere?

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
        Are none of the scrums from today being posted anywhere?
        Was wondering the same.

I'm not really happy with the coverage so far. All the players usually gets interviewed on media day along with the coach and GM. Only 4 players got interviewed yesterday, 2 of them nobody really cares about(Dragic and Trent). Where's OG? Barnes? Flynn? Precious?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Was wondering the same.

I'm not really happy with the coverage so far. All the players usually gets interviewed on media day along with the coach and GM. Only 4 players got interviewed yesterday, 2 of them nobody really cares about(Dragic and Trent). Where's OG? Barnes? Flynn? Precious?
          Agreed, at least yesterday they were posted in timely manner, meanwhile today I’m waiting to see if they’ll be posted at all. Don’t really like following via tweets because can lose context as well.

Comment

Was wondering the same.

Here's SB...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpuDp14LClA

Comment

Looks like Barnes is playing center

Comment

Thank you good sir, the same channel also has Nick Nurse from today

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

I hope Barnes' game is like CP3's or Lowry where he can play with anyone and make them look good. If he can raise the level of the bench unit that would be huge.
                  I think he will be. He moves the ball around and he has great vision.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

"Drake is partnering with the NBA to release an ‘exclusive capsule collection celebrating six iconic World Champion franchises," that all have huge market bases, oddly enough. Drake or his people are wicked smart with their marketing chops.

Comment

NBA fans are salty that Raptors got included. I love it. Way to go, Drizzy.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

NBA fans are salty that Raptors got included. I love it. Way to go, Drizzy.

I knew people were gonna complain the second I saw that post and its funny. Look at who the guy collabing with the NBA. If Raptors weren't getting one, no team was.

Comment

For whomever "Nick" represents, the Toronto Raptors will forever be an iconic NBA championship holder-representative ... it is the first ever internationally based franchise to win this trophy. Unique and can never be replicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X