Raptors 2021-2022 Preseason + Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    sounds like they are thinking about trying out scottie at point guard.
    Nurse said Scottie will get a chance to play every position on offense and he will guard every position on defense. lol. How many players in the league can you say that about with a straight face? Scary thing is, once he gets his shot down... that's actually possible.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Nurse said Scottie will get a chance to play every position on offense and he will guard every position on defense. lol. How many players in the league can you say that about with a straight face? Scary thing is, once he gets his shot down... that's actually possible.
      love it

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I change my projection. He may be better than suggs by year 2.

Comment

I've seen a few pics and Scottie looks a lot taller than OG and a bit taller than precious, could be angle but are we sure this guy is only 6'8" in shoes (measured at combine)?

Comment

Last edited by saints91; Wed Sep 29, 2021, 10:04 PM.

Comment

OG 8 seconds in ..

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                OG 8 seconds in ..

His handles look much improved there.

Also love how Barnes is getting different guys from the team to dance in every video. He's clearly a fun guy.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

His handles look much improved there.

Also love how Barnes is getting different guys from the team to dance in every video. He's clearly a fun guy.
                  Holy og, you could faceswap kawai's face into that clip and nobody would question it........
                  And ya Barnes is definately a positive force.

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                    OG 8 seconds in ..

Anyone can look good in practice. The guy who's guarding him is probably not even guarding him. Can he pull off those moves against the top defensive players in the NBA?

It's like Mike Tyson's training clips from last year. He looked good right? anyone can look good on pads because they don’t hit back.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Anyone can look good in practice. The guy who's guarding him is probably not even guarding him. Can he pull off those moves against the top defensive players in the NBA?

It's like Mike Tyson's training clips from last year. He looked good right? anyone can look good on pads because they don’t hit back.

I mean to be fair he still looked good given his age

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

He's clearly a fun guy.

Comment

I dont even care about the defender, it was the slippery changes of direction at speed while still staying under control that was impressive. Very kawhi like.....

Comment

"I'm back..... for money"
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

new videos

Training Camp Day 3 Practice Below

Nurse

Precious

Flynn

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I change my projection. He may be better than suggs by year 2.
                                You misspelled "day 1"
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X