Raptors 2021-2022 Preseason + Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuchan wrote: View Post
    If OG is going to be stroking it like that, we are in for a fun year. That step back three looked money, nice to see him creating his own shot. Monday can't come fast enough!
    After a few watches.. he hit that over Scottie!

Comment

Spiderman meme potential.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        Barnes playing PG?

Started at the 4 today, I saw somewhere on Twitter.

Comment

Just saw this on my timeline

Comment

Impressive step back 3 from OG. Could he a fun year if he's made a legit improvement to his offence.

Comment

So why couldn't they televise this scrimmage yesterday? The Leafs had some scrimmage aired. Why can't the Raptors get the same kind of treatment?

Oh well, we get to see them tomorrow against Philly. Can't wait

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                So why couldn't they televise this scrimmage yesterday? The Leafs had some scrimmage aired. Why can't the Raptors get the same kind of treatment?

Anybody had a breakdown of who looked good & who looked out of sorts?!

Comment

Grange was there and decided we needed a Freddy G story (at least the majority of the storey was about him)

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Spiderman meme potential.

He's only 20, and already bigger than OG. Scotty is going to be a big boy. One could argue he is already in a better place passing and playmaking wise than Giannis coming into the league. Pretty excited to see him out there. I think he could surprise a lot of critics this year. Hopefully it goes down as another genius Masai move after passing on Suggs. The potential is there

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

The coverage so far has been awful. Like all the interviews that are being posted here, why watch it when nobody can hear the reporters questions? it's been a week btw.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post

He's only 20, and already bigger than OG. Scotty is going to be a big boy. One could argue he is already in a better place passing and playmaking wise than Giannis coming into the league. Pretty excited to see him out there. I think he could surprise a lot of critics this year. Hopefully it goes down as another genius Masai move after passing on Suggs. The potential is there
                        Scottie's potential depends on his jumpshot, if he develops a decent 3 ball, he automatically becomes one of the best players in the draft and most likely a star. If he doesn't develop one, he can still be a great player like Giannis, but probably not likely. On the bright side, everyone is saying his jumpshot is looking better and better.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Grange was there and decided we needed a Freddy G story (at least the majority of the storey was about him)
                          Lol

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Scottie's potential depends on his jumpshot, if he develops a decent 3 ball, he automatically becomes one of the best players in the draft and most likely a star. If he doesn't develop one, he can still be a great player like Giannis, but probably not likely. On the bright side, everyone is saying his jumpshot is looking better and better.
                            It all depends on determination.
                            Scottie has the tools to be as great if not even better than Giannis.
                            I don't recall Giannis being at this level of playmaking and defensive capability as an amateur.

Comment

I don't know if Embiid is going to play, but it would be great to see which of our bigs fares the best against him. Would also be great to see if Scottie and him mix it up.

Where's the game thread already!

Comment

Must win game.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X