• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

how long does he have to sit out now ?
    I believe it's 10 days.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Was wondering the same thing. Birch has been away for weeks now.
      Maybe due more to vaccination status.

Comment

• Yea I don’t think Birch is coming back until opening night. I believe he was the one who needed the second dose and supposedly he just got it on Monday or something. Then you have to wait two weeks from then before it officially kicks in. Two weeks from then in opening night
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Yea I don’t think Birch is coming back until opening night. I believe he was the one who needed the second dose and supposedly he just got it on Monday or something. Then you have to wait two weeks from then before it officially kicks in. Two weeks from then in opening night
          Then how come Wiggins played a preseason game just a few days after getting his first dose, or so it seemed?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Then how come Wiggins played a preseason game just a few days after getting his first dose, or so it seemed?
            You don't have to sit out just for being unvaccinated (with a few exceptions in certain states). I imagine Birch either had symptoms, tested positive, or had close contact with someone who did, and since he was not fully vaccinated (if it was indeed him who was not, which seems likely but has not been officially confirmed) would fall under the usual protocols.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

You don't have to sit out just for being unvaccinated (with a few exceptions in certain states). I imagine Birch either had symptoms, tested positive, or had close contact with someone who did, and since he was not fully vaccinated (if it was indeed him who was not, which seems likely but has not been officially confirmed) would fall under the usual protocols.
              It also depends on where they are playing and the rules in the jurisdiction in question.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Jaylen Brown tested positive for Coronavirus.
                So……does anyone know the vaccine rate on the Celtics? We’re in Boston tonight.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

So……does anyone know the vaccine rate on the Celtics? We’re in Boston tonight.
                  It was reported that they have several players that are reluctant to get vaccinated. My guess Brown was one of them.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

It was reported that they have several players that are reluctant to get vaccinated. My guess Brown was one of them.
                    Yeah...so do we want to play against them? Especially unvaccinated ones? We've had enough thanks

Comment

• keep expectations in check
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

keep expectations in check
                        I think those are fair expectations to set. Because from there you can see what you have. You give yourself a chance in all games or most games.

Comment

• Game highlights:

Post Game Pressers:

Fred:

Nurse:

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Malachi should be getting some additional time on the 905

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                                Malachi should be getting some additional time on the 905
                                I don't think he processes things as quickly as expected. He was drafted and sent down to the 905 where he was a bit tentative and then came on like gangbusters. He was brought up to the big team and started tentative and then really showed something. Same thing or something similar is happening here. I don't think he does well with new faces. He might just need extra time to get familiar with his teammates. His play in Vegas stands out as an anomaly, but I think he was specifically told to take charge, and he was confident to do that, playing with a group of strangers. 905 time might help boost his confidence, but likewise, just more time playing with the guys who finally make it into the rotation with a defined role might be what he needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X