Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just dawned on me, Casey doesn't have a crappy swingman to overplay this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just dawned on me, Casey doesn't have a crappy swingman to overplay this year

Raps have possibly the best 4 guard lineup in the league

JJ can actually defend, Fields and Bruno will never see the light of day.

50 wins!
    @sweatpantsjer

JJ can defend, but when he starts chucking corner 3's, and running floaters (like he did vs. Maccabi Haifa), we're going to have problems

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      JJ can defend, but when he starts chucking corner 3's, and running floaters (like he did vs. Maccabi Haifa), we're going to have problems
      yeah something tells me Casey is going to have Casey on a real short leash
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I know it was the preseason, and I try not to ready ANYTHING into the preseason, but JJ's decision making was disappointing. That was definitely the "old" James Johnson, not the supposedly "new" James Johnson who knows his role and his limits. I don't think Casey has much patience for bone-headed plays.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          Raps have possibly the best 4 guard lineup in the league

JJ can actually defend, Fields and Bruno will never see the light of day.

50 wins!
          I think that garbage minutes will be fun to watch.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Casey: you know what self? Youre coaching terrible. Nurse, youre in!
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Casey: damn this weird beard Stash thing looks terrible. Sterner,get your beautiful eyes over here and coach!!
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Indeed. Casey better keep himself on a very short leash.

Comment

This thread is basically asking the basketball gods for a healthy dose of Landry Fields.

Comment

He doesn't have a crappy swingman... yet.

#TrustInMasai
                    Last edited by consmap; Mon Oct 27, 2014, 04:50 PM.
                    OG is our king

Comment

lol, it just dawned on me, that a "Everything (underhanded shot at) Casey" thread could be useful to gather it all in one place.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Nurse: "We need more ISO."

Comment

He does in Landry Fields, it's just that he hates him to a point where it's bad for the team. I don't think I'll ever understand not using him against Joe Johnson in the playoffs, especially after he was effective in Game 2.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                            He does in Landry Fields, it's just that he hates him to a point where it's bad for the team. I don't think I'll ever understand not using him against Joe Johnson in the playoffs, especially after he was effective in Game 2.
                            Didn't he hurt his back from crashing hard chasing a loose ball out of bounds?

Comment

With DC's responsive approach to coaching, along with the way that Bosh/Wade were killing the Raps, I actually found myself wondering if it might have been a good idea to try JJ on Bosh (long before DC actually did try it) and Fields on Wade. It's not like an extra pylon on offense would've made a difference, since there were plenty of Raptors pylons all game long - not like they were getting the ball anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X