Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game One: Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors - Mon Oct 4th, 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Game One: Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors - Mon Oct 4th, 7pm ET - SN1

AT

Projected starting lineups:

Raptors (per Koreen):
    FVV
    Dragic
    OG
    Scottie
    Precious

Sixers (Harris/Embiid out per Pompey):
    Maxey
    Seth Curry
    Danny Green
    Thybulle
    Drummond

Probable topic of conversation:

Sorry for making this thread when I haven’t been around much, but someone had to do it
    Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Oct 4, 2021, 05:59 PM.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Oh shit Scraptor back! Biggest offseason move, passing Leo Rautins getting canned, and Ujiri getting reupped
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Alvin Williams' first game on the mic... expectations are low for him. As much as we hate on Leo, at least he could articulate himself fairly well.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
          Alvin Williams' first game on the mic... expectations are low for him. As much as we hate on Leo, at least he could articulate himself fairly well.
          Yeah but Leo was playing pro hoops with the peach basket and converse shoes, mostly in Europe. Alvin shared an NBA court with guys who are still active today, and actually had a decent career

Comment

Ooof Boucher out 3-4 weeks... hopefully that includes preseason. More reps for Precious!

Comment

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                only option that made sense

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Ooof Boucher out 3-4 weeks... hopefully that includes preseason. More reps for Precious!
                  I want to see Scottie and Precious get all the minutes they can handle until we are back to full strength

Comment

Is gary out with the hamstring still? Hoping he would be starting over Dragic if everyone was healthy
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Is gary out with the hamstring still? Hoping he would be starting over Dragic if everyone was healthy
                      Trent is out today with a minor injury but this quote makes me wonder if Nurse wants to plug in Dragic as the Lowry role

Per Eric Koreen of The Athletic (subscription required), Nurse was quoted as saying that could “very easily see [Dragic] in the starting lineup, alongside Fred, playing similar to the way we did in the past.”

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Trent is out today with a minor injury but this quote makes me wonder if Nurse wants to plug in Dragic as the Lowry role
                        Dragic is definitely capable, but I'd prefer to have him off the bench so the ball handling duties aren't only on the shoulders of two young guys in Flynn and Barnes when the team is fully healthy.

Let Fred and Pascal handle the starting lineup, let Flynn and Barnes handle the bench with Dragic's support.

Comment

I am way too pumped for this. Also, should be an easy W.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Dragic is definitely capable, but I'd prefer to have him off the bench so the ball handling duties aren't only on the shoulders of two young guys in Flynn and Barnes when the team is fully healthy.

Let Fred and Pascal handle the starting lineup, let Flynn and Barnes handle the bench with Dragic's support.
                            Also the whole direction of our team now is develop young guys and try to turn a few of em into star... If dragic is going to take those minutes from Gary that is exactly opposite of that philosophy. I guess we could see gary still get close to 30 minutes off the bench with goran getting an early hook, but like you said Goran working with the bench is probably the best use of his talents
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Leo sabotaged Alvin’s michrophone. 😵

Comment

Working...
                              X