Tempering expectations on OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grindhouse wrote: View Post

OG tonight didn’t dribble more than twice he stayed more in the role player mode. And FYI I don’t care what his stats are the 2 first games were complete trash
    Then you are not using facts to build your case. So it's whatever.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post

OG tonight didn’t dribble more than twice he stayed more in the role player mode. And FYI I don’t care what his stats are the 2 first games were complete trash
      https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...at_its_finest/

how many dribbles was that?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Obviously you don't fully understand the difference between "eye test" and actual hard facts.

Comment

According to advanced statistics, The Claw Reborn still has a higher STEPH ("Screw The Evidence" Player Hater) rating, but Grindhouse is rapidly catching up...

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
            According to advanced statistics, The Claw Reborn still has a higher STEPH ("Screw The Evidence" Player Hater) rating, but Grindhouse is rapidly catching up...
            A shout out?

Your post:
            Siakim who is an elite role player on both ends of the floor, and
            * Anunoby, who is an elite role player on the defensive end and is starting to approach elite role player level on the offensive end, and
            * Van Vleet, who is an elite role player on the defensive end, and is arguably an elite role player level on the offensive end if he gets to play off ball
            I am not surprise though coming from you especially when you are already sharing your “valuable expertise” about elite players LOL
            You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

Comment

Temper this!

It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

As I noted to Samson on twitter as well, should really quote per-75 possessions (which is more like per-36 minutes) rather than per-100, makes the totals inflated relative to what people are used to comparing to.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  As I noted to Samson on twitter as well, should really quote per-75 possessions (which is more like per-36 minutes) rather than per-100, makes the totals inflated relative to what people are used to comparing to.
                  With how fast we are playing this year and the number of Fast break opportunity we are going to be getting. Won't our possessions increase quite dramatically? Whats the average # of possessions we had last year in an average game? Just based off random guess we will probably be getting at least 10 more a game if not more
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    So, roughly 27/5.6/2.5 per 36 on 52/54/92 splits

Still beautiful to the eye

Comment

The unassisted 3-pt FG% is crazy. That's legit skill development right there. Whoever OG's off-season trainer is needs to get a raise. Looks like Drew Hanlen type stuff.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

With how fast we are playing this year and the number of Fast break opportunity we are going to be getting. Won't our possessions increase quite dramatically? Whats the average # of possessions we had last year in an average game? Just based off random guess we will probably be getting at least 10 more a game if not more
                        Last year the pace across the league ran from 96 possessions per game to 105 possessions per game. Average right near 100.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Temper this!

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

A shout out?

Your post:

I am not surprise though coming from you especially when you are already sharing your “valuable expertise” about elite players LOL
                              I think he said 'elite ROLE player'

And I can't disagree to that.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                I been humble with my wins over the pass few years. But when the curtain calls on OG I will brag about it.

I am starting to learn my lesson when u get your victories like trade derozan 5 years before he is traded you should shove it down people’s throats so they never forget it.

fuck being humble Jalen Suggs I was the only one that said don’t draft him, don’t ever forget it. New day!

Comment

Working...
                                X