No announcement yet.

Absolutely no surprise here but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cavs lost to a Knicks team implementing a new system and missing two starters that it would be horrible with anyway. If I take that result and stretch it over the whole season... they are on pace to go 0 - 82
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

LOL, read your avatar thead.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        LOL, read your avatar thead.
        Lol Apollo man your avatar is tripping me right out
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Why, you can't handle the blast for the past Mr. JYD?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Why, you can't handle the blast for the past Mr. JYD?

Haha no cause that was my avatar for the longest time, it's kinda like seeing an ex with one of your pals

Also looks to me like I made the post ahaha
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

And you've never been more happy with your stance on topics, right?

Comment

And you've never been more happy with your stance on topics, right?
                Yes! Im surprisingly more well informed these days

Comment

To the original topic about Raps being predicted to win the Atlantic, is it possible that the Knicks are...gulp...pretty good?
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

No. Not good enough.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                      To the original topic about Raps being predicted to win the Atlantic, is it possible that the Knicks are...gulp...pretty good?
                      Just wait til Bargnani gets back into lineup. There will be order in the universe again....

Comment

The Knicks have been moving the ball around.. and ball movement can help win games. I don't think they win the Atlantic but I think they'll be better then predicted (ie, could end up in the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed).

Comment

Amare is gonna need to keep up with his hot start for them to do it. I'm not yet sold on that. Phil also came out a week ago and mentioned they need Amare playing well to make some noise.

Comment

The correct answer to this question was: No, the Knicks are very, very bad.
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

The correct answer to this question was: No, the Knicks are very, very bad.
                              It's because Reggie Evans keeps stealing Bargnani's rebounds....

Comment

Kevin Pelton & Larry Coon voted for the Nets. I wonder if you asked them today would they change their prediction?
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X