Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers - Thursday Oct 7th, 7pm ET TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some observations:

1. OG's offense has definitely improved. His jump shot is money right now.
    2. Dragon is not a good fit with FVV. He needs the ball in his hands. Playing with FVV he's become nothing more than a spot up shooter.
    3. Dekker and Wainright did not get any playing time, not even in garbage time. Not a good sign.
    4. Freddie only played 5 mins - and he was awful in those 5 mins. This dude legit might not make the cut.
    5. Trent reminds me so much of JR Smith.
    6. Champenny is going to be a rotation player this year.
    7. Barnes plays hard all the time.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      So I've been roasting ideas so here you can roast mine.

I wonder if we can get Al Horford somehow for cheap from OKC

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

you can live with that FG.%
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OG with 22 pts (8-14) 4 assists and 2 turnovers. Not bad not bad

Comment

yeah just get a good centre lmao
            Exactly, the solution is to get an actual GOOD big C but there aren’t very many in the league. And the ones who are are All Stars or borderline All stars. We aren’t getting those guys
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

you can live with that FG.%
              Did Gasol sign in Spain or is he still a FA? Sign him to a 2-way with the 905 and start him 4 times a year vs Sixers. lol.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Some observations:

1. OG's offense has definitely improved. His jump shot is money right now.
                2. Dragon is not a good fit with FVV. He needs the ball in his hands. Playing with FVV he's become nothing more than a spot up shooter.
                3. Dekker and Wainright did not get any playing time, not even in garbage time. Not a good sign.
                4. Freddie only played 5 mins - and he was awful in those 5 mins. This dude legit might not make the cut.
                5. Trent reminds me so much of JR Smith.
                6. Champenny is going to be a rotation player this year.
                7. Barnes plays hard all the time.
                Agreed with all of this. Yea the game broke open right when Freddie came into the game and we weren’t able to get it back. He’s really bad. Yea Isaac looks to be ahead of Ish and Dekker
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

6 pts on Favors all outside the paint on mid range well contested shots. Anything else?

Comment

• All I’m saying is it’s good to have that option If we need it.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Agreed with all of this. Yea the game broke open right when Freddie came into the game and we weren’t able to get it back. He’s really bad. Yea Isaac looks to be ahead of Ish and Dekker
                      There's really only one spot open. Yuta is pretty much a lock, Svi as well even though i'm not really a fan. I don't know who's going to get that last spot and I don't think it matters.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        All I’m saying is it’s good to have that option If we need it.
                        I agree with this notion, we don't need gasol as the likelihood of him being hurt due to his age is high.
                        We just need any random 7ft++ monster on the 905.

Comment

6 pts on Favors all outside the paint on mid range well contested shots. Anything else?
                          and yet didn't stop Embiid from dropping 40. I guess Snyder didn't see him as option. We just need a good centre.

Comment

All I’m saying is it’s good to have that option If we need it.
                            That position needs upgrade that's all.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              Center is a real position, despite attempts to eliminate it from basketball, it still exists. The Raps need 5 bruising fouls available in the defensive key.
                              I think this is the real crux of the matter. Having a big body may not slow down Embiid, but it will help keep us from getting our skilled bigs in deep foul trouble.

As for y’all other guys talking Myles Turner… I love Myles Turner. He is everything you want in a modern big except he plays a little soft at times (he can’t defend Embiid either). But he has really outstanding character and is someone who I think would be a real contributor to Toronto on and off the court.

Comment

• I’m so sorry but y’all can’t be down THIS bad over a preseason game that you want us to get ass players like Favors and Lopez lol. I do not want players of that calibre playing over Precious or Khem just because they’re big. That is not the solution y’all think it is. And it’s not even that I don’t agree that we could use a big C, I do, I just think it actually has to be a good starting calibre one not some crappy bench player. Precious and Khem are better overall players than most of the guys I see being listed. But I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this

Comment

Working...
                                X