Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers - Thursday Oct 7th, 7pm ET TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    This team is not winning a Championship soon nor pretending to be one….

Barnes, GTJ and OG should deserve high usage, possessions and starter minutes (Barnes and GTJ)

this is a development year unless I may misunderstood Masai

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    If they are showcasing Dragic to trade him then that is fine but they have to do it as soon as possible…

GTJ should be starting, they cannot afford to mess up his development by allowing a 35 year old “has been” player start because they have to hide Van Vleet inability to properly run the point. Dragic is no Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    NBA basketball is really deteriorating. What shit am I watching, from both teams...this is barely better than pick up ball.
    Best not to watch preseason at all. Lots of baseball and football on.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

So the obvious answer is sign Marc Gasol to the end of the bench to play against Embiid. He's at least proven he can do it effectively. If you wanna stop Embiid then Gasol is the answer.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I hated that trade when it happened. I hate it even more now. This guy sucks. All he does literally is shoot jump shots. Defense is below average, passing is non existent, doesn't get to the line, doesn't rebound....

He's going to have big games because he can shoot but just like last season you'll also see a lot of 6 point, 8 point performance.

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Man, the other day I was watching Goga Bitadze hilights...lol... stressin over not having a big center on my favorite team is a lifestyle

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    As for the game threads, we lost, so next man up! Sorry again for being late with this one.

Next game is Saturday at Boston so someone do better than me and get it sorted well before tip.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I’m so sorry but y’all can’t be down THIS bad over a preseason game that you want us to get ass players like Favors and Lopez lol. I do not want players of that calibre playing over Precious or Khem just because they’re big. That is not the solution y’all think it is. And it’s not even that I don’t agree that we could use a big C, I do, I just think it actually has to be a good starting calibre one not some crappy bench player. Precious and Khem are better overall players than most of the guys I see being listed. But I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Center is a real position, despite attempts to eliminate it from basketball, it still exists. The Raps need 5 bruising fouls available in the defensive key.
    I think this is the real crux of the matter. Having a big body may not slow down Embiid, but it will help keep us from getting our skilled bigs in deep foul trouble.

As for y’all other guys talking Myles Turner… I love Myles Turner. He is everything you want in a modern big except he plays a little soft at times (he can’t defend Embiid either). But he has really outstanding character and is someone who I think would be a real contributor to Toronto on and off the court.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    All I’m saying is it’s good to have that option If we need it.
    That position needs upgrade that's all.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

6 pts on Favors all outside the paint on mid range well contested shots. Anything else?
    and yet didn't stop Embiid from dropping 40. I guess Snyder didn't see him as option. We just need a good centre.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    I agree with this notion, we don't need gasol as the likelihood of him being hurt due to his age is high.
    We just need any random 7ft++ monster on the 905.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

Agreed with all of this. Yea the game broke open right when Freddie came into the game and we weren’t able to get it back. He’s really bad. Yea Isaac looks to be ahead of Ish and Dekker
    There's really only one spot open. Yuta is pretty much a lock, Svi as well even though i'm not really a fan. I don't know who's going to get that last spot and I don't think it matters.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    6 pts on Favors all outside the paint on mid range well contested shots. Anything else?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X