Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers - Thursday Oct 7th, 7pm ET TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers - Thursday Oct 7th, 7pm ET TSN2

Sorry I forgot to do this, I thought it was Wednesday today lol.

Same starters for the Raps as Monday per Lewenberg:
    FVV
    Dragic
    OG
    Barnes
    Precious

(Also now Yuta is out with a calf injury but should be ready for opening night.)

Harris and Embiid are both expected to play. Matisse Thybulle is out with shoulder soreness.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Oct 7, 2021, 06:39 PM.

GTJ coming off the bench tonight

Comment

Channing Frye was super high on Barnes in that NBATV segment.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

#TrustTheProcess

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Channing Frye was super high on Barnes in that NBATV segment.
          I wish Channing Frye was on the Raps broadcast crew. Dude has done his homework on our team and knows what TF he is talking about.

Comment

Im watching on Philly NBC.... good lord its painful. literally 2-0 Philly and they are talking about how aggressive Philly is....after two close outs and a block on the play...hahahahaha hilarious

Comment

Embiid is so much bigger than Precious, damn. But the Sixers are so used to facing him up (because of Simmons) that they don’t seem to be putting him in the post.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Embiid is so much bigger than Precious, damn. But the Sixers are so used to facing him up (because of Simmons) that they don’t seem to be putting him in the post.
                Yeah, Embiid can't get out of his own head though....so many guys like that. He SHOULD be dominating always.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  I said this to a friend on the phone. This may be the beginning of the end of things for philly because they don't have hte right coach and embiid will struggle without a proper playmaker on the floor.

Comment

you can see Barnes processes the game at high level. He can make the right pass right away

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      you can see Barnes processes the game at high level. He can make the right pass right away
                      10000%

Comment

with siakam back I don't see us having rebounding issues as a stop gap

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I said this to a friend on the phone. This may be the beginning of the end of things for philly because they don't have hte right coach and embiid will struggle without a proper playmaker on the floor.
                          yeah, but that said, he and drummond back to back..... I don't think Toronto can answer that once the games matter. Who knows about Embiid though.... he seems weak mentally...Phil Jackson project

Comment

the team is just better with Scottie on the floor

Comment

we got a plenty of guys who can take a shot but not enough guys who can make the shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X