Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers - Thursday Oct 7th, 7pm ET TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

until Siakam gets back. Yeah these are growing pains it will be better once Pskills is back.
    Siakam made his name as am after thought, he isn't designed to be a star. I'm sorry, Raps are in purgatory again, and if you think Siakam is an answer, well, I have to disagree.

Comment

Defense needs to be great on this team for us to have chance. We can't rely on our offense. So 70 at the half is unacceptable
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

GTJ defensively is on Demarre Carroll's level.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yes, but we’ll win even more.
          I’m with you man. We had a sloppy stretch for a few minutes, but we were within 6 there. Pascal and Khem will change the rotations. Svi, Scottie, Precious and Dragic will be running the second unit.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Barnes had two quick fouls hence why he isn't there.
            It's pre season..I don't care if he has 20 personal fouls..I rather c him than that Golem Dragic..I can't believe this guy is still on this team.
            Anyway do u think philly would do this deal..I'm not a fan of Simmons, but something about Raptors getting guys they just change the way play and maybe him on Raptors he becomes a superstar..now his a allstar, maybe not even that..I don't know. Kid is talented, maybe coach nurse could wake him up and become something special.

Dragic,Trent,Flynn and two first rd picks for Simmons
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

What happened to the defensive identity? We won't be winning many games with our high octane offense.

Comment

Freddie might not make the team. Another abysmal performance.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Still have faith in GTJ, it’s his first live action of the year, most of his time was sent with the Chaos group.

Comment

OG is 5-9 with 13 points. Some guys need to chill out. He's not a problem

Comment

If you have no rim protection you need to stop penetration. Barnes yuta and banton played the perimeter last game so no penetration. Today we went back to the small guys. Oh and btw we have no rim protection = long night

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        What happened to the defensive identity? We won't be winning many games with our high octane offense.
                        It's preseason. Players are just not going to play consistently hard in a preseason game.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          We’re unlikely to hoist the Larry O’ Preseason at this rate.

Comment

About as bad a half as you could imagine for GTJ. Hopefully, it's just rust from not having played, but his tendency to put the blinders on comes off as really selfish and off-putting. Could see him having extended stays in the dog house if that's his default.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              OG is 5-9 with 13 points. Some guys need to chill out. He's not a problem
                              he’s playing well, just has to clean up his handle and decisiveness in the post. His TO’s led to back to back 3’s.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post

he’s playing well, just has to clean up his handle and decisiveness in the post. His TO’s led to back to back 3’s.
                                2 turnovers overall. I get it but it's not that serious

Comment

Working...
                                X