Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A seven footer with an odd game. I think someone bites with the league minimum.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      A seven footer with an odd game. I think someone bites with the league minimum.
      I dunno, once the knicks AND Nets have declared you to be a bad fit, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find teams dumber. All that's left is Sacramento
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
        Good news for Raptor fans ... Nets say no to Bryan Colengelo and yes to no experience Sean Marks ...
        Marks worked with Pops and Buford. Think he'll do better than you think.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I dunno, once the knicks AND Nets have declared you to be a bad fit, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find teams dumber. All that's left is Sacramento
          Yeah, some players have been known as "coach killers".

AB is a GM killer.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Marks worked with Pops and Buford. Think he'll do better than you think.
            That maybe true but he hasn't held that gig before and when you have as much as a mess as the Nets have do you want to give it to a first timer ?

Bryan has turned a mess into something before ... Heck he inherited Rafael Araujo and turned it into 13 year career Kris Humphries and he learned his craft under his father who is as much respected as Buford ..

On another reason Marks maybe a wrong call ... The Nets made that call and since when have they done anything right ..
            Last edited by guyroch; Tue Feb 23, 2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• There were times this year when I thought he wouldn't do it cause of horrible pace he was at ie less then 2 points a game but he did it .. " Vince Carter passes Charles Barkley for 24th on the NBA’s all-time scoring list "

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Lol, I didn't even know he was in Phoenix....

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

76ers Claim Sonny Weems

Comment

76ers Claim Sonny Weems
                      Phoenix and Philly. Ouch.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Stephen Curry has made more 3's then Vince Carter has points this year .. # time to retire .. Sorry Vince

Comment

Stephen Curry has made more 3's then Vince Carter has points this year .. # time to retire .. Sorry Vince
                          On another Vince Carter fact ... Until recently as last week ... Vince was second in points in Nets history and second on Raps career points history . I wonder if anyone else could lay claim to that ?

Comment

• Vince made some nice plays against us. Very intelligent. I think he has the demeanor to be a coach

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                              Vince made some nice plays against us. Very intelligent. I think he has the demeanor to be a coach
                              He has been quite the contributor in the last month for the Grizz ... Another 17 points last night ...

Comment

• Vince coming back as coach.... here to replace Casey?

I'D LOVE THAT!
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X