Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76ers Close To Hiring Bryan Colangelo .. He may get another opportunity to draft a 1st overall pic ... Let's hope this one turns out better.

Comment

• he drafted JV. Derozan and Ross for us so not bad at that front and for the suns he drafted nash, stephen jackson, shawn marion amare stoudemire and gortat. besies bargs he is a fine drafter

my issue with him is that he is impatient. Every year major turn over and he is not good at signing the right people

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
        he drafted JV. Derozan and Ross for us so not bad at that front and for the suns he drafted nash, stephen jackson, shawn marion amare stoudemire and gortat. besies bargs he is a fine drafter

my issue with him is that he is impatient. Every year major turn over and he is not good at signing the right people
        Oh don't get me wrong ... As a fan of the Raptors it is not a good sign for me that a divisional rival has hired Colangelo .. He inherited a mess with the Raptors and within two years won 47 games and he is inherited a mess with the Sixers and may fix it it quicker then most .. He inherited inherited Araújo and turned into a Humphries ... He did know how to trade ... Heck he convinced somebody to take Hedo and if it weren't for Jordan he would have traded Raptors guard Jose Calderon and forward Reggie Evans to the Bobcats for centre Tyson Chandler and forward Boris Diaw .. Hey and didn't he get Lowry and just gave up a 1st round pic ?

Comment

• Wow how Love stats and Bosh stats similar to playing with Lebron ... 14.9 for Love and 14.7 for Bosh is their average playing with Lebron in the playoffs but they both were 20 and 10 guys before joining forces with Lebron ... Heck Bosh had a zero point night once in the playoffs .. He did get less ripped then Love though ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            Wow how Love stats and Bosh stats similar to playing with Lebron ... 14.9 for Love and 14.7 for Bosh is their average playing with Lebron in the playoffs but they both were 20 and 10 guys before joining forces with Lebron ... Heck Bosh had a zero point night once in the playoffs .. He did get less ripped then Love though ..
            Are you kidding? Do you remember the year the Heat lost, the stuff people were saying about Bosh?

Bosh got killed publicly until they won a title.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Vince Carter didn't want to be traded in 2004 blockbuster http://es.pn/29qVMeu via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Vince Carter feels the need to change the history books ... He needed a change of scenery ... MLSE and him needed a divorce ...

Comment

Vince Carter didn't want to be traded in 2004 blockbuster http://es.pn/29qVMeu via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Vince Carter feels the need to change the history books ... He needed a change of scenery ... MLSE and him needed a divorce ...
                Remember this coming out years ago. Vince claimed he went back to Babcock and asked him to stop the deal but Babcock carried through with it anyway. Can't remember the details.

Comment

• Congrats to Vince Carter for hitting the 24,000 point mark . Only 23 players in NBA history have reached that mark

Comment

Congrats to Vince Carter for hitting the 24,000 point mark . Only 23 players in NBA history have reached that mark
                    lol my mom texted me on Sunday.. She was really surprised that Vince is still playing.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      lol my mom texted me on Sunday.. She was really surprised that Vince is still playing.
                      He actually had a 18 point night this season ..

Comment

Congrats to Vince Carter for hitting the 24,000 point mark . Only 23 players in NBA history have reached that mark
                        Hall of Famer #FirstBallot
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

He actually had a 18 point night this season ..
                          Vince Carter already in this early season has had a 18 point night and tonight a 20 point night ..

Comment

Vince Carter already in this early season has had a 18 point night and tonight a 20 point night ..
                            I apologize if these posts about Vince are not interesting but Vince at 39 in his first 10 games has posted two 20 point games , 1 18 point game and one 17 point game ( oh yea and a 11 point game ) ... Doing it at a .474 clip ... Not bad eh ..

Comment

I apologize if these posts about Vince are not interesting but Vince at 39 in his first 10 games has posted two 20 point games , 1 18 point game and one 17 point game ( oh yea and a 11 point game ) ... Doing it at a .474 clip ... Not bad eh ..
                              He would be a great fit here.. I've wanted him since 2014

Comment

• Memphis Grizzlies veteran swingman Vince Carter, 39, scored 20 points and had seven rebounds off the bench in the 102-96 win against the Phoenix Suns Monday.

Over the last 40 seasons, only two other players age 39 or older registered at least 20 points and five rebounds as a reserve: Patrick Ewing (2001) and Michael Jordan (twice in 2002).

Comment

Working...
                                X