Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow the I saw 154 pts double overtime and thought DeRozan must have had a great night ... Nope 7-22 for 16 points ... Although he didn't score he did have 11 assists and 8 boards .

Although his numbers have dropped since starting off strong with the Spurs . Not routing against him cause I do want him to succeed .

Casey is kind of the same .. Hot start but now 17-23 ... They were 22-19 at this time last year .. They might be in tanking mode if this slide continues .
    Last edited by guyroch; Fri Jan 11, 2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Hard to believe that Lenny Wilkens is still #2 in coaching wins.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Hard to believe that Lenny Wilkens is still #2 in coaching wins.
        When I hear Pops passed a coach in wins ... I do see Lenny and I can't believe Pops isn't 1st . 50 wins is the Norm for a Pop coach team .

Comment

• Vince Carter passes Jerry West on the all time list ...

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              This mofo is averaging 20.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 2.7 AST, 1.0 BLK for Grizzlies.

Comment

Wow. Dude looks positively energized. Imagine a team feeding him inside on a consistant basis, who woulda thought?
                AND he makes a 3 AND he's still wearing the brace on his left hand....I'm happy for him.

Comment

• They got beat by Cleveland.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    They got beat by Cleveland.
                    Apart from Mike Conley, JV and Delon they got no more quality players. And Conley has mailed it in for the season, he stopped playing any kind of defense since the trade and in general plays pretty bad. Wright has been outplaying Conley. Also, Caboclo has been a "serious" contributor and part of the rotation, that's how bad the suporting cast is...

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                      Apart from Mike Conley, JV and Delon they got no more quality players. And Conley has mailed it in for the season, he stopped playing any kind of defense since the trade and in general plays pretty bad. Wright has been outplaying Conley. Also, Caboclo has been a "serious" contributor and part of the rotation, that's how bad the suporting cast is...
                      Bruno, CJ Miles and Chandler Parsons as your first 3 off the bench says it all for the Grizz. Yuck.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        This mofo is averaging 20.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 2.7 AST, 1.0 BLK for Grizzlies.
                        Taking nothing away from JV, but he was averaging 19 minutes/game for TO, and getting almost a double double every game. I think he played 30 minutes against Cleveland. If he'd played 30 minutes a game for the Raptors, I believe his offense would have mirrored these numbers, assuming they passed him the ball.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Glad for him. This is his opportunity to shine.

Comment

• I would have bet for hell freezing over, before seeing words like this written this year.....

Guarding LeBron: Avery Bradley drew the assignment of guarding James in the first quarter. James, who is at least six inches taller, elected to post up on Bradley, which forced the Memphis defense to rotate over and help. Then, 6-foot-9 Bruno Caboclo entered late in the frame and guarded James, who finished the first quarter with eight points on 4-of-6 shooting.

But the Bradley and Caboclo duo proved effective at containing James over the course of the game.

The 34-year-old megastar finished with a triple-double (24 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists). But it came on 8-of-23 shooting, including a late 3-point airball.
                              https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...05/2096573002/

Comment

Per 36 stats mean nothing....

golden wrote: View Post
                                JV can be close to a 20-10 guy in Memphis, if he gets the minutes and the opportunities on offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X