Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    we traded these guys for a guy averaging 10 and 6 with worse defence than JV and a guy who isn't an nba player lmao
    I am hoping Gasol is just fucking arpund before the playoffs and just taking it easy cause that will piss me off if he isnt a double double machine come playoffs time on top of his passing game. We probably going to face detroit in the first round so we need the big man on top of his game!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

well that's who we traded him for.
      We babied Bruno and he took advantage of that. Have no idea about Malachi except that he really loves to shoot, but he can’t shoot. Shows just how low Bruno’s stock had dropped. He needed a scare to get serious about being a professional.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I am hoping Gasol is just fucking arpund before the playoffs and just taking it easy cause that will piss me off if he isnt a double double machine come playoffs time on top of his passing game. We probably going to face detroit in the first round so we need the big man on top of his game!
        Damn....I hate to tell you this but he's washed man
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

we traded these guys for a guy averaging 10 and 6 with worse defence than JV and a guy who isn't an nba player lmao
          Lin was a free agent.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

We babied Bruno and he took advantage of that. Have no idea about Malachi except that he really loves to shoot, but he can’t shoot. Shows just how low Bruno’s stock had dropped. He needed a scare to get serious about being a professional.
            Raptors' fault. You gotta know how to develop talent.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Raptors' fault. You gotta know how to develop talent.
                Or just dont draft Brazilians anymore.

Comment

Or just dont draft Brazilians anymore.
                  That's racist

Comment

Yep he got treated with a kid's glove since day 1.."dont worry Bruno, you are still learning the game & dont even know English well so we forgive your mistakes" NO!! What Bruno needed was a hard nosed coach like he had with the 905 for one season which he hated but he did play well for him!!!

Comment

Yep he got treated with a kid's glove since day 1.."dont worry Bruno, you are still learning the game & dont even know English well so we forgive your mistakes" NO!! What Bruno needed was a hard nosed coach like he had with the 905 for one season which he hated but he did play well for him!!!
                      That's Stack and now he's assistant coach with Grizzlies

Comment

Lin was a free agent.
                        He's talking about Malachi

Comment

• Cool fact Grizzlies played without 7 rotation players (4/5 rotation players for the last few games, which were close). Happy for all of them (as I'm JV fan), sucks for Raptors (as I'm Raptors fan).
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Lin was a free agent.
                            we traded bruno for malachi

Comment

why would you ever expect marc gasol to be a "double double machine". dude sucks on the boards. always has.

Comment

why would you ever expect marc gasol to be a "double double machine". dude sucks on the boards. always has.
                                Only averaged double digits rebounds in playoffs twice in his career. Last time he was in playoffs: 6.5 rebounds per game

Comment

Working...
                                X