Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    a.i wrote: View Post

i'm not sure what people expect from him. He was always going to be an end of the bench guy.
    i expect bo cruz damnit!

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

I'm not sure what people expect from him. He was always going to be an end of the bench guy.
    Yeah, it's just the reality of a couple key bench players being injured and lesser guys having to sub in. It is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

He played 7 minutes, got a rebound and a steal, and didn't take any shots or turn the ball over. Me thinks you're over reacting here.
    I'm not sure what people expect from him. He was always going to be an end of the bench guy.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

After Juancho first game performance you can question it again.
    He played 7 minutes, got a rebound and a steal, and didn't take any shots or turn the ball over. Me thinks you're over reacting here.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Chefff wrote: View Post
    Anyone watching the battle of LA? Kawhi sat the first half (and the 15 months prior to that) and then had 2 vintage Kawhi mid-range buckets in his first 2 minutes on the floor. Flashbacks of 2019, in the best way.

Who else feels like if Kawhi didn't have such a substantial injury history, we'd talk about him way higher on the all-time greats list?
    I watched much of the game; so good to see the lakers/lebron start 0-2
    Clips picking up John Wall for $6.5M may end up being great value if he can stay healthy

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Chefff wrote: View Post
    Anyone watching the battle of LA? Kawhi sat the first half (and the 15 months prior to that) and then had 2 vintage Kawhi mid-range buckets in his first 2 minutes on the floor. Flashbacks of 2019, in the best way.

Who else feels like if Kawhi didn't have such a substantial injury history, we'd talk about him way higher on the all-time greats list?
    He'll still be a hall of famer, but he'll never be considered a true legend of the game due to his health issues. The Clippers said that it was Kawhi's decision to come off the bench. I'm not sure why he needed that but they'll scale back his minutes and not play back to backs. He's going to be coddled all season and hope he'd be completely ready for the playoffs.

The Clippers have the most depth in the NBA in my opinion. So I think they can rest him for a lot of the season and still make the playoffs comfortably. When he's healthy/playing he's easily a top 3/5 player in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• Chefff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

In typical RR fashion, I can see this guy is going to get regularly roasted after one game...
    It's possible. Of course the RR citizens may realize that he is still finding his way into the Raptors systems and methodology, and cut him some slack.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

In typical RR fashion, I can see this guy is going to get regularly roasted after one game...

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

They kept Svi though, so I question their judgment.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Jalen Harris wouldn't have made it on the Raptors so for those who were upset he wasn't on the preseason team this confirms it.

They kept Svi though, so I question their judgment.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Jalen Harris wouldn't have made it on the Raptors so for those who were upset he wasn't on the preseason team this confirms it.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Philly getting serious about winning it all. They just brought in a 3x champ and ex Raptor favourite to camp:

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

RR (October): Our bench depth looks amazing this year! Can't decide who we should cut.
    RR (February): Our bench sucks! It's the worst in the league.
    shhhhhhhhhh!! don't wake us!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

RR (October): Our bench depth looks amazing this year! Can't decide who we should cut.
    RR (February): Our bench sucks! It's the worst in the league.
    I would have guessed game 6 ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X