Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I am hoping Gasol is just fucking arpund before the playoffs and just taking it easy cause that will piss me off if he isnt a double double machine come playoffs time on top of his passing game. We probably going to face detroit in the first round so we need the big man on top of his game!
    I think Gasol might well get you the first dbl in the post season as he rightfully looks to get his a little more. But I don't think you're ever going to get avg dbl in rebounds and he's simply not in position and doesn't have the drive on top of it.

He might go 10/5/5?
    I'm sure not looking for JV like numbers but Gasol realistically is the 3rd or 4th option on the floor. His historic numbers against someone like Embiid are good but it will be interesting to see how he handles the big bodies this post season. Both he and Serge are over matched

Comment

• JV beasting vs cousins and the warriors right now. 14 and 4 in 9 minutes
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        JV beasting vs cousins and the warriors right now. 14 and 4 in 9 minutes
        Draymond green also tried to dislocate his finger again tonight

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Grizzlies really schooled Masai this year. Revitalized their old, tired roster with young Raptors.
          Meh.
          Bruno was cut by Morley and on 10 day contracts.
          CJ would have needed a pick attached to him to dump him.
          delon would have left for nothing in return due to cap constraints.

Ultimately it’s JV for Gasol. And I don’t feel you can evaluate that trade until the playoffs.

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

Draymond green also tried to dislocate his finger again tonight
            what a prick

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Meh.
              Bruno was cut by Morley and on 10 day contracts.
              CJ would have needed a pick attached to him to dump him.
              delon would have left for nothing in return due to cap constraints.

Ultimately it’s JV for Gasol. And I don’t feel you can evaluate that trade until the playoffs.
              But if all chips are in for this season .. Then dumping players or they would have left for nothing doesn't really matter does it ? Are you better off with Gasol Lin and Meeks instead of JV , Wright and Miles ... All three weren't the problem in playoff pasts ....

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

But if all chips are in for this season .. Then dumping players or they would have left for nothing doesn't really matter does it ? Are you better off with Gasol Lin and Meeks instead of JV , Wright and Miles ... All three weren't the problem in playoff pasts ....
                Ask 100 NBA fans outside Raptorland, bet 90 plus say Gasol, Meeks, Lin.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

Ask 100 NBA fans outside Raptorland, bet 90 plus say Gasol, Meeks, Lin.
                  Those 90 people would have said that Lakers will be a top 4 team in the West, that's the popular opinion, doesn't mean it's correct as Gasol, Meeks and Lin are just better advertised names at this stage of their careers.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Those 90 people would have said that Lakers will be a top 4 team in the West, that's the popular opinion, doesn't mean it's correct as Gasol, Meeks and Lin are just better advertised names at this stage of their careers.
                    They were right till LeBron got injured. But the point wasn't if they were right, mans said we're all in walk away for nothing didn't count. Who do you want on your squad. IMO he answered his own Q.

Gasol Meeks Lin.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

They were right till LeBron got injured. But the point wasn't if they were right, mans said we're all in walk away for nothing didn't count. Who do you want on your squad. IMO he answered his own Q.

Gasol Meeks Lin.

Lebron was in his Playoffs mode starting February, still lost most of them, so...
                      Well, he meant that those three guys we traded weren't underperforming in playoffs, I'm pretty sure that statistic you pulled out of nowhere (90%) would change right now if only those people would check the stats. But it's all just opinion, I agree with you (can be proven statistically though).
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• JV getting some love on ESPN's "Ten things".

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...gtag-grizzlies

Comment

• From the Athletic :

JV has been averaging 32.7 minutes a night over his past six games, and he's responded with 23.8 points, 14.7 boards, 2.2 dimes and 2.0 swats per contest. Valanciunas says he's "happy" to be playing for a coach that trusts him...

shots being fired

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                            From the Athletic :

JV has been averaging 32.7 minutes a night over his past six games, and he's responded with 23.8 points, 14.7 boards, 2.2 dimes and 2.0 swats per contest. Valanciunas says he's "happy" to be playing for a coach that trusts him...

shots being fired
                            Casey abused him and Nurse misused him..

Comment

• JV with 34 and 20...
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                JV with 34 and 20...
                                Good gawd.

Comment

Working...
                                X