Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Evidently Raps didn't bother to extend the QO. Not exactly shocking, not much room on the roster.
    I wonder how much stock they put in Harris' CEBL stint this summer? He didn't exactly dominate like you expect an NBA player to do. And that was after an underwhelming stint on a lower caliber Italian team last year.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Evidently Raps didn't bother to extend the QO. Not exactly shocking, not much room on the roster.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    There is a chance the Knicks still cut him after camp, so he could still be available if we really wanted him back. If he impresses the Knicks enough at camp, well then good for him.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    blackjitsu wrote: View Post

I was about to ask about this too...Don't the Raps hold his rights? Good for Jalen if true, but this is a bit of a surprise
    Pretty sure we could have matched if we wanted to. Our camp roster is full though.

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    when did that happen? (I mean, I know it just did…but wasn’t he ours?)

I was about to ask about this too...Don't the Raps hold his rights? Good for Jalen if true, but this is a bit of a surprise

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    when did that happen? (I mean, I know it just did…but wasn’t he ours?)

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...-on-five-play/

Can Kawhi/PG and lebron/Brow stay healthy?
    It says here, no....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Now they are saying the Celtics head coach is facing possible suspension/termination. What the hell is going on in Boston?!
    Boston Celtics head coach Ime Udoka is facing potential disciplinary action, which includes a "significant suspension" for having a consensual relationship with a woman on the Celtics staff, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

No dipping your pen in the company ink well

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Now they are saying the Celtics head coach is facing possible suspension/termination. What the hell is going on in Boston?!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

So he'll miss about 3 weeks of the season? Doesn't seem like that big a deal to force a trade.
    Maybe its a lingering issue, they don't want to take a chance with him again going deep in the playoffs without some insurance.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

More likely coincided with announcing that their Centre Robert Williams will have surgery this week and be out for 6 weeks.

Probably gearing up for a possible trade or big signing.
    So he'll miss about 3 weeks of the season? Doesn't seem like that big a deal to force a trade.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    I love that Boston cuts Bruno before camp even started. I wonder if he took a dump in Steven's office or something.
    More likely coincided with announcing that their Centre Robert Williams will have surgery this week and be out for 6 weeks.

Probably gearing up for a possible trade or big signing.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I love that Boston cuts Bruno before camp even started. I wonder if he took a dump in Steven's office or something.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Still interested in seeing him wind up somewhere (but glad it's not there)

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Good for Svi.

Been a difficult year for the guy as he didn't meet the demands the Raptors placed on him during the season not to mention his country Ukraine is in a very bad war which weighs heavily on him as well.

Svi did show during FIBA eurobasket tournament that his 3 point shot was back and that might be the reason as to why he got a tryout contract and hopefully it will work out for him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X