Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    JV with 34 and 20...
    I mean it's the Suns, but still, 11 offensive boards, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks. Amazing stat line for him. (Though with 28 shot attempts, I wonder how many were rebounding his own misses!)

    Comment


    • Now that he is in American market people are noticing him.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Now that he is in American market people are noticing him.
        Now that he is getting minutes and a featured role--like we begged our coaching staff for literally years--people are noticing him.

        So happy that he's getting his shot and making the most of it.

        Comment


        • JV with 34pts---20rbs---5ast---2blk---2stl in 34min

          Over the last 20 years only 4 players got that stat-line in an NBA game :

          Chris Webber, Tim Duncan, DeMarcus Cousins and JV.


          Over his last six JV is averaging :

          25.8pts---16.7rbs---2.5ast---2.2blk in 33.5min/game

          Comment


          • BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
            JV with 34pts---20rbs---5ast---2blk---2stl in 34min

            Over the last 20 years only 4 players got that stat-line in an NBA game :

            Chris Webber, Tim Duncan, DeMarcus Cousins and JV.


            Over his last six JV is averaging :

            25.8pts---16.7rbs---2.5ast---2.2blk in 33.5min/game
            He's killing it right now
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

            Comment


            • BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
              JV with 34pts---20rbs---5ast---2blk---2stl in 34min

              Over the last 20 years only 4 players got that stat-line in an NBA game :

              Chris Webber, Tim Duncan, DeMarcus Cousins and JV.


              Over his last six JV is averaging :

              25.8pts---16.7rbs---2.5ast---2.2blk in 33.5min/game
              A confident JV is a legitimate all-star. He and Conley have a G-league squad looking passable right now lmao.

              Comment


              • KHD wrote: View Post

                A confident JV is a legitimate all-star. He and Conley have a G-league squad looking passable right now lmao.
                JV is basically Nic Vucevic with less passing and 3-pt shooting, but better interior scoring and rim protection. Yes, Vucevic is an all-star.

                Comment


                • BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                  JV with 34pts---20rbs---5ast---2blk---2stl in 34min

                  Over the last 20 years only 4 players got that stat-line in an NBA game :

                  Chris Webber, Tim Duncan, DeMarcus Cousins and JV.


                  Over his last six JV is averaging :

                  25.8pts---16.7rbs---2.5ast---2.2blk in 33.5min/game
                  This is what JV in rhythm looks like. Looking back at how much he got yanked around in Toronto, either limited minutes or sitting 4ths or starting off the bench or whatever and he still always produced. Memphis didn't even hand him this role, he's played his way into it and looking amazing. Super happy for JV, he deserved it.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                  Comment




                  • Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Mar 31st, 2019, 03:33 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Maybe it's the under 40 mins part?

                      Comment


                      • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post


                        Well, as they say in their post, "in under 40 minutes". Overall, there are 4 guys who got those stats over the last 20 years, but needed well above 40 minutes to accomplish it (games with multiple overtimes). JV is the quickest over the last 40 years to achieve those stats = in 34 minutes, no overtime(s) needed

                        Comment


                        • BadDinosaur wrote: View Post

                          Well, as they say in their post, "in under 40 minutes". Overall, there are 4 guys who got those stats over the last 20 years, but needed well above 40 minutes to accomplish it (games with multiple overtimes). JV is the quickest over the last 40 years to achieve those stats = in 34 minutes, no overtime(s) needed
                          The 20 rebounds alone is always an amazing stat

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                            The 20 rebounds alone is always an amazing stat
                            11 offensive

                            Comment


                            • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                              11 offensive
                              Gasol is averaging less than 1 per game.

                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post

                                Gasol is averaging less than 1 per game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X