Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yeah, I mean Marc has the size and the smarts. Sure, he doesn’t have the hops, but he should be able to battle for O-boards. And it’s not like he’s just way out on the perimeter all the time. Seen so many instances where he’s got inside position and gets flat-out beat... just doesn’t seem like he’s putting in the effort or willing to battle.

Hopefully once the stakes are elevated he can flip some kind of switch. Though it appears that his numbers historically don’t suggest that, let alone taking into account the fact that he’s in his mid-30’s.
    He's been averaging 1 orb for 6 years now. Z-bo really masked a lot of that.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He's been averaging 1 orb for 6 years now. Z-bo really masked a lot of that.
      I hear zbo is available
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jonas suffered a grade 2 sprain vs Clips yesterday and is out remainder of season? Someone tell me this is an April Fools http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...nkle-done-year
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Jonas suffered a grade 2 sprain vs Clips yesterday and is out remainder of season? Someone tell me this is an April Fools http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...nkle-done-year
          Nope. He gone

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I hear zbo is available
            ZBo's been available for 3-4 years now.

Comment

• Delon Wright with triple double. 26pts, 14 assists, 10 reb
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Delon Wright with triple double. 26pts, 14 assists, 10 reb
                Nurse just hated Delon for some reason so we ended up giving him away for nothing. Should have at least gotten a 2nd round pick. Now we’re stuck with Lin who has has probably singlehandedly lost us 2-3 games.

Comment

Delon Wright with triple double. 26pts, 14 assists, 10 reb
                  In fairness.. this is the silly time of the year where scrub guys put up huge numbers. Either way hope Wright gets a nice contract.. Mid Level might be too high, but if he can get himself somewhere in the $6-8M range that would be a good deal for both sides.

Comment

• Ya what was that guys name years ago? Ben Udo or something like that. That dude scored a triple double in a meaningless game, that caused us to lose a coin flip with the warriors and get Ross instead of Barnes. These are all NBA players and given a bigger role, most will score more. Delon was good for us, on some nights. He also disappeared some nights.

You don't get good players for free in this league. Gasol has been good for us. The team is jiving at the right time. It seems like they're just cruising waiting for the playoffs.

Comment

• I hope Gasol makes some big plays in the post season to make us forget about this because right now I don't see how we could possibly say it was the right move. JV was killing it prior to the injury and would have been a far better offensive option for us off the bench v what Gasol has provided for us and Wright has been heaps better then what we've got from Lin so far.

Gasol has plenty of playoff experience though so I'm not going to call it a bad trade yet (even though JV was never the issue in the playoffs to begin with) but we're losing it right now.

Comment

• Good little video JV talking about the trade. Doesn't seem bitter at all just like many here thought. He's too nice of a guy

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Good little video JV talking about the trade. Doesn't seem bitter at all just like many here thought. He's too nice of a guy
                          I do realize why the Raptors may have been so successful in recent memory ... The players on their team were great people and loved the city of Toronto ..

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

In fairness.. this is the silly time of the year where scrub guys put up huge numbers. Either way hope Wright gets a nice contract.. Mid Level might be too high, but if he can get himself somewhere in the $6-8M range that would be a good deal for both sides.
                            You have a point about silly time of the year ... Last game of the season seems to reflect that the most .. Crawford gets 50 last night ... Dirk got 30 ... Heck Kobe got 60 in last game of the season . Okafor got 30 points last night etc

Comment

• odds BeBe and/or JV show up courtside during playoffs?

Comment

• You know who'd be a great Leo replacement? this guy, Vincent Lamar Carter. Heard he wants to be a broadcaster after his playing career.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X