Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    replied
    11 x Allstar .. He did play in the East . How many all stars has DeRozan got since going to the West? Shouldn't how many " all NBA " be more important to the resume then all stars .. Bosh didn't have longevity ( career stats ) and when was he ever the top 2 player at his position in the league in a given year . He had a zero point game in the playoffs in his Prime .

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    I liked Bosh but if that's a HOF career then the bar is too low
    So Lowry is not a hall of famer then?

Chris Bosh retired at age 31 and he still accomplished all these:

11x star
    Olympic gold medalist
    2x NBA Champion

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I liked Bosh but if that's a HOF career then the bar is too low

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Chris Bosh is nominated for HOF class again . He acted surprised when getting the word this year ? Wasn't he saying he should have been inducted last year ? .. I don't know about everyone else but as a franchise player he didn't get a team out of the 1st round in the East . He was the 3rd best player on a championship team ( although Ray Allen was also on that championship team ) . He was a great player but only once achieved 2nd all NBA team . Am I just a bitter Raptor fan but I just think he was a great player but not a HOF .

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post

Bidding war ? You would have to match his 38 million dollar contract ..
    True, but after this last season and with a few teams in tough spots for guard creation, once you have two teams interested a bidding war is possible. Doesn't mean he fetches a half dozen picks, but might mean he fetches more than he would if there was only one interested team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X