Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou and 2Pat back together again. I liked 2Pat.. too bad he got hurt and then stopped working on his game.

Comment

• I guess 2Pat has entered ring-chaser mode? I can't imagine he'll play much, if at all for the Clippers
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Patterson is probably just happy to be getting paid to play still. He's been a shell of himself since his injury. If the Clippers are actually interested in signing him, maybe he's finally started to recover a bit from it? Get some mobility back? We'll see, I guess.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Ouch.

"I've come a long way, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"

It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Still remember when BC gave up a pick for him. No idea why. I always thought Bryan hated doing his homework and would rather give a way a pick than to figure out who to draft.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Still remember when BC gave up a pick for him. No idea why. I always thought Bryan hated doing his homework and would rather give a way a pick than to figure out who to draft.
                2nd round picks for Colangelo were all shit.
                Colangelo was at this point on the hot seat so he was trying desperately to save his own ass but Masai soon replaced him afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                X