Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou and 2Pat back together again. I liked 2Pat.. too bad he got hurt and then stopped working on his game.

Comment

• I guess 2Pat has entered ring-chaser mode? I can't imagine he'll play much, if at all for the Clippers
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Patterson is probably just happy to be getting paid to play still. He's been a shell of himself since his injury. If the Clippers are actually interested in signing him, maybe he's finally started to recover a bit from it? Get some mobility back? We'll see, I guess.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Ouch.

"I've come a long way, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Still remember when BC gave up a pick for him. No idea why. I always thought Bryan hated doing his homework and would rather give a way a pick than to figure out who to draft.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Still remember when BC gave up a pick for him. No idea why. I always thought Bryan hated doing his homework and would rather give a way a pick than to figure out who to draft.
                2nd round picks for Colangelo were all shit.
                Colangelo was at this point on the hot seat so he was trying desperately to save his own ass but Masai soon replaced him afterwards.

Comment

• DeMar named his clothing store in San Antonio "True North SA" 😢

https://m.mysanantonio.com/sports/sp...f-14472972.php

Hope he has a great year, would love to see him and JV do some damage in the West.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    DeMar named his clothing store in San Antonio "True North SA" 😢

https://m.mysanantonio.com/sports/sp...f-14472972.php

Hope he has a great year, would love to see him and JV do some damage in the West.
                    Just did a little searching around on that... It’s actually not his store. Was started by another guy a year or two ago, with nothing to do with Demar. Looks like a dope, independent sneaker/apparel shop in San Antonio.

Just a collaboration. Fitting though, and quite the coincidence.

That would be kind of wild if DD named a store truenorth... I’d be like, damn, you really weren’t playing about wanting to stay here, bro.

Still Scraps, I certainly echo your sentiments on wishing he and JV a great year ahead.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Still Scraps, I certainly echo your sentiments on wishing he and JV a great year ahead.
                      Let me re-echo that echo. Nothing but hopes for the best for both of them. Quality guys who did nothing wrong and tried their best as real team players.

Comment

• Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Oct 23, 2019, 08:23 PM.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

TWICE? awww JV bruh

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

TWICE? awww JV bruh
                              It was only once, Same dunk just different broadcast on the call
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

It was only once, Same dunk just different broadcast on the call
                                Thanks. I'll wear my dunce cap with pride today

Comment

Working...
                                X