Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RandomGuy wrote: View Post

    Simply not trying to sugarcoat your poor contributions to this board as they're sorry (not sorry) but delusional as if you're following fantasy basketball news and then stating that it's the truth, facts, and the only reasonable opinion. Your history of being out of touch with reality doesn't help as I had my fair share of time (7 years to be exact) trying to justify you either being very young or simply out of touch with common sense (again sorry, not sorry). Unfortunately, it's probably the later as you had 7 years to mature and you're behind schedule it seems.
    LOL what I said was all facts. Did the Nuggets not lost to the Blazers in the playoffs? did the Blazers not get swept by the KD-less Warriors? would the Sixers not be the favourite to win it all had they beaten the Raptors?

    It's ok though. Just keep following me around like a little bitch(sorry not sorry) You have thousands of posts that I completely ignore as they make zero sense.

    You are only continuing to prove me right about your train of thought. You only see what you want to see and then bitch and moan about. What you see and reality are two different things. I am not going to waste my time going down this road with you again.

    Sorry not sorry.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • The Great One wrote: View Post

      LOL what I said was all facts. Did the Nuggets not lost to the Blazers in the playoffs? did the Blazers not get swept by the KD-less Warriors? would the Sixers not be the favourite to win it all had they beaten the Raptors?

      It's ok though. Just keep following me around like a little bitch(sorry not sorry) You have thousands of posts that I completely ignore as they make zero sense.

      You are only continuing to prove me right about your train of thought. You only see what you want to see and then bitch and moan about. What you see and reality are two different things. I am not going to waste my time going down this road with you again.

      Sorry not sorry.
      So you took what I wrote and then accused me of the same things. Hmmmm, hmmmmmm. Interesting phenomena, looks like copycat syndrome.

      Here you go, some actual facts to chew on, even though I understand I'm wasting my time right now (guess I'm not that smart after all, haha):

      "Did the Nuggets not lost to the Blazers in the playoffs?"

      Yes, they did! Fact, hooray. You did use it in the context of Blazers sucking sooo badly that they got "swept" by the KDless Warriors. Am I right? So yeah they got swept technically but the reality is it was as close as it gets. 3 out of 4 games got decided in the last quarter or minutes and I watched two out of 4 games (including the last one decided in OT). Blazers were good but streaky as any other Western Conf playoff team dare I say (looks at Harden). Oh and we ourselves barely dealt with KDless and Thompsonless GSW in the playoffs. Once they were close to the full strength it wasn't even close (11 minutes of KD playing before injuring). So even without KD and with Thompson in the lineup, we never had to experience that ourselves for the full series.

      So can we undermine Jokic as an individual talent because his team lost to a team performing very well at the time? Emm, not sure but maybe let's look at the stats and see if he did his best. Jokic stat line in series VS Blazers:
      FG .522 3PT .462 FT .826 MPG 42.2 PTS 27.1 REB 13.9 AST 7.7 STL 1.0 BLK 1.1
      Not too shabby eh?

      Let's look at the ">>>>" version of Jokic, Embiid:
      .370 .346 .836 33.9 17.6 8.7 3.3 0.6 2.0
      Not to mention in 6 out of 7 games he was partially the reason Raptors won as all it needed was a big body on him and that's not where a true superstar will crumble, that body being 34 year Spaniard. Looking straigth at the stats it looks like we had playoff DeRozan playing (love that guy as a person) but it only makes sense then if you mean that in the context of Demar >>>>> Jokic as then I know for sure it's TRex talking, not a subjective poster. Otherwise, stat wise, impact wise, everything wise it's not even a remote discussion, so yeah, that's what I mean by saying you're delusional and you keep ignoring other posters telling you it, twisting the truth to suit your argument so much that it's not true anymore... You just go on to the next whacko statement.
      Last edited by RandomGuy; Thu Nov 21, 2019, 04:04 PM.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

      Comment


      • You two need to just ignore each other for a few weeks ....

        Comment


        • G__Deane wrote: View Post
          You two need to just ignore each other for a few weeks ....
          No, keep arguing! It's more fun
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • https://www.basketball-reference.com...derozde01.html

            Haha he has not made a 3 point shot this season...last season he clunk 15%

            This player is still playing 80’s basketball in 2019 LOL

            Comment


            • Very weird sort of déjà vu watching the esteemed coach Pop going off on the refs for a no call as Demar gets hammered going to the rim and turns the ball over. It’s like he missed the first ten years.

              Comment


              • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                https://www.basketball-reference.com...derozde01.html

                Haha he has not made a 3 point shot this season...last season he clunk 15%

                This player is still playing 80’s basketball in 2019 LOL
                That's just crazy..... almost unacceptable for a max money, all-star shooting guard. Ben Simmons has made a 3pter this year. Even Tristan Thompson is 3 for 7 (43%).

                Comment


                • Who's the better player, DeMar or Lou Will?

                  Comment


                  • Sonny wrote: View Post
                    Who's the better player, DeMar or Lou Will?
                    Different players, different usage....Lou

                    Comment


                    • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                      Different players, different usage....Lou
                      Better value for the money, sure. But I think the Clippers with Demar improve, while the Spurs with Lou Will get worse, so it's DeMar is still te better player, at least to me.

                      Comment


                      • TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

                        Better value for the money, sure. But I think the Clippers with Demar improve, while the Spurs with Lou Will get worse, so it's DeMar is still te better player, at least to me.
                        I don't see that personally. The Clips have no need for DeMar, Kawhi and PG consistently draw dbl teams and need a kick-out three specialist, not another iso player. Lou Williams is exactly what the Clippers need to make Kawhi and George even more devastating.

                        Spurs get worse with Lou because there's no elite player to draw traffic cheating off him. Like I said, different players, different usage.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post

                          That's just crazy..... almost unacceptable for a max money, all-star shooting guard. Ben Simmons has made a 3pter this year. Even Tristan Thompson is 3 for 7 (43%).
                          this is more embarrassing...

                          https://mobile.twitter.com/micahadam...794633729?s=12

                          With DeMar DeRozan on the floor, the Spurs have a defensive rating that would rank last.

                          With DeMar DeRozan off the floor, the Spurs have a defensive rating that would rank first.

                          It’s never one player’s fault.
                          There are plenty of factors.
                          It’s still somewhat early.

                          But yikes.

                          Comment


                          • Yikes Demar
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • Rumours of a DeRozan trade are heating up. How about this one? lol.





                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X