Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

    And rumours say that DeRozan wants to come back east if he's traded. Can't say I blame him for that one
    Is he missing the winters? Haha ...and I can't recall him complaining here about the cold. SA is a small town compared to TO... and Pops is not easy to play for. But I don't see a spot for him with the Raps.

    Comment


    • Bendit wrote: View Post

      Is he missing the winters? Haha ...and I can't recall him complaining here about the cold. SA is a small town compared to TO... and Pops is not easy to play for. But I don't see a spot for him with the Raps.
      I don't either. Buddy just wants to get back to the conference. Get those All-Star appearance bonuses a little more easily I imagine, or some other related reason.

      Edit: a word

      Comment


      • Spurs vs Pistons tonight. Casey and DeRozan's teams are both in the lottery.
        Is this the dagger!!!?

        Comment


        • I still cannot believe that there are still a handful of people that are stupidly being sentimental and nostalgic with the idea of Derozan playing for the Raptors again.

          Comment


          • The Great One wrote: View Post
            Spurs vs Pistons tonight. Casey and DeRozan's teams are both in the lottery.

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post
              This was me after our last sweep. I was done following the raptors like a die hard unless masai made changes. I was telling my dad, girlfriend all my friends who are fans that im not watching every regular season game again I know how this ends ever year. Was saying the only way i could get back in was if casey got fired and masai made a major move.... Lo and Behold, You hooked me back in and it was a hell of a ride.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • The overrated Denver "soft" Nuggets lost to the Fox-less and Bagley-less Sacramento Kings last night. Guess how many points they scored in the 2nd half last night? *drumroll* 32 points. Lol. Good luck in the 1st round.
                Is this the dagger!!!?

                Comment


                • golden wrote: View Post
                  "no wonder Timberwolves fired you"...bro it's like we don't exist lmaooooooo
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • I think it's gonna be a Demar-Gordon trade, Bookmark this.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • Apparently Kawhi and PG haven't even had a practice together yet? That's uhh...not ideal.

                      (cue Iverson talking about practice)

                      Comment


                      • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Apparently Kawhi and PG haven't even had a practice together yet? That's uhh...not ideal.

                        (cue Iverson talking about practice)
                        I hate how good they're going to be .... until 1 gets injured

                        Comment


                        • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          I think it's gonna be a Demar-Gordon trade, Bookmark this.
                          That could work for everyone. Orlando is probably hoping for their front court to be Mo bamba and Jonathan Isaac. They need some perimeter scoring

                          Comment


                          • can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

                            And rumours say that DeRozan wants to come back east if he's traded. Can't say I blame him for that one
                            You can't go home again....

                            Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post
                              Rumours of a DeRozan trade are heating up. How about this one? lol.








                              "We tried, they didn't want you"

                              Comment


                              • Watching Kawhi in Bucks vs Clippers. Yeah, the Bucks are pretty good.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X