Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This NBA.com blog is everything you need to know about former Raptors: Matt Bonner - Sandwich Hunter

http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/sandwich_hunter.html
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
      Chris Bosh player of the week for East and Rudy Gay and Cousins have the King up 3-1 to start off the season .. Got to give Chris Bosh credit ... I under estimated him ...
      I think there are a lot of Raptor fans who forgot just how dominant Bosh was while in Toronto.
      Last edited by Nilanka; Wed Nov 5th, 2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I think there are a lot of Raptor fans who forgot just how dominant Bosh was while in Toronto.
        On the subject of Bosh and him being part of a once a Big 3 ... ... The Celtics orginal Big 3 ... Has their ever been a 3 who connected so instantly ? Started the season 20-2 ....

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          On the subject of Bosh and him being part of a once a Big 3 ... ... The Celtics orginal Big 3 ... Has their ever been a 3 who connected so instantly ? Started the season 20-2 ....
          Prior to the Celtics trio, I can't think of an example of a big 3 coming together like that (in one off-season).

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            20....and 6???

Dude's never averaged below 6.6 and that was with Lebron and the Heat's high efficiency offense and being asked to play as a stretch 4.
            He's a 20/9 player and if Deng stays healthy and Wade stays relatively healthy I easily see Heat as a top 5 team in the East. Spoelstra's not suddenly going to forget how to coach........remember that both years before Lebron joined he took a team of Wade and junk to the playoffs.
            Your reading it right so far 15 13 and 12 rebound games in his first 5 ...

Comment

Rudy Gay signs a 3 yr-$40mm extension with Sacramento.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...063406965.html

It's really 2 years with the third-year player option as insurance for Rudy, giving him upside if he continues to play like he has recently.

I'd say it's really solid value. Fit Rudy at the 3 >>> Fat Rudy at the 4.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Rudy Gay signs a 3 yr-$40mm extension with Sacramento.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...063406965.html

It's really 2 years with the third-year player option as insurance for Rudy, giving him upside if he continues to play like he has recently.

I'd say it's really solid value. Fit Rudy at the 3 >>> Fat Rudy at the 4.
                Great deal for Rudy.

Comment

Good for him. It's not a monster deal like the one he had with us, but it's still pretty hefty.

Hope he can live up to it.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Nathan Jawai is still playing... haha. They just called him "The Aussie Shaq" on whatever the hell this game is on NBATV...

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Prior to the Celtics trio, I can't think of an example of a big 3 coming together like that (in one off-season).
                      Actually I remember the trio of Barkley, Drexler and Dream coming together in 1996-1997 and they clicked right away. Had a 22-2 start if I'm right.
                      Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Critics like me who said Rudy Gay's days of getting double digit pay days would be over after this contract woke up to the news he got a contract extension 3 years 40 million dollars ...

Comment

Ok, so they wore me down a little with this one last night:

Comment

I always thought Ed Davis's ceiling was a decent big off the bench. That view may be changing to a quality big off the bench. With a 23 MPs average this year for LAL, he's averaging 8.7 Pts, with a FG% of .627, 7.1 RBs, and 1.5 BLKs. Good guy, so keep it up ED!!!

Comment

chico wrote: View Post
                              I always thought Ed Davis's ceiling was a decent big off the bench. That view may be changing to a quality big off the bench. With a 23 MPs average this year for LAL, he's averaging 8.7 Pts, with a FG% of .627, 7.1 RBs, and 1.5 BLKs. Good guy, so keep it up ED!!!
                              Would have liked Raptors to have declined Psychos option and give Ed a 2 year deal. 2Pats and Ed is better than 2Pats and Hands

Comment

Ed was pretty good in college and at the time the Raptors had drafted him it was by sheer luck as he slid to territory no one expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X