Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Ed was pretty good in college and at the time the Raptors had drafted him it was by sheer luck as he slid to territory no one expected.
    I was reading some old 2012 draft stuff and there was a post by a well respected Moderator / Game Thread Starter *cough Joey *cough*, that stated that he wouldn't trade Ed Davis and a future pick for Anthony Davis. Thing is, it wasn't a crazy thing to say, that's just how high people were on Ed and he was never supposed to fall into our laps.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Chris Bosh stats getting more Heat Bosh like again .. Last 5 games 16 pts 6 boards .338 FG

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        I was reading some old 2012 draft stuff and there was a post by a well respected Moderator / Game Thread Starter *cough Joey *cough*, that stated that he wouldn't trade Ed Davis and a future pick for Anthony Davis. Thing is, it wasn't a crazy thing to say, that's just how high people were on Ed and he was never supposed to fall into our laps.
        Exactly. He's highly talented but this is easily forgotten when the production doesn't come fast enough. He has the same talent now and one day soon maybe it all fits together.

We were as ecstatic in here when Ed Davis was drafted.

Hindsight goggles don't come with a summary document of known information of the time in question however. Too bad.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

calderon doesn't even look happy in promo shots

(they lost btw. big surprise)

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              calderon doesn't even look happy in promo shots

(they lost btw. big surprise)

Knicks are pretty good this year. 4-18 and Bargnani yet to play!

Comment

And what's the deal with Rasual Butler?? Man, dude was an absolute piece of garbage when in TO and now what? 56.3% FG and 54.5% 3P%???

Who turned this guy into an (extra hot) chilli pepper?? Let alone this: who turned this guy into anything close to a basketball player?

Comment

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/tra...gn=programming

Great article on T-Mac

Comment

Well For the second year in a row Vince Carter moves into top 25 All time ... Lebron James kicked him to 26th but Vince's ranking will remain the same or get better in the next year or two ....

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                      Well For the second year in a row Vince Carter moves into top 25 All time ... Lebron James kicked him to 26th but Vince's ranking will remain the same or get better in the next year or two ....
                      top 25 all time with no rings, no first team nba appearances and only one second and one third team?

i'll give you top 25 most exciting though
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                        top 25 all time with no rings, no first team nba appearances and only one second and one third team?

i'll give you top 25 most exciting though
                        Think about in the history of the NBA how many players drafted and had a career ( lets say 1000's and 1000's ) and only 24 players have had more points then you in their career ... The fact only 24 players achrived this level means you must have done something special .. From a slam dunk champion to also be top 25 in 3 points made ...

Comment

I'm impressed with Alan Anderson from the Nets. He's a great defender , strong presence on the court and seems to have a nice 3 point shot, especially against the raptors!
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Think about in the history of the NBA how many players drafted and had a career ( lets say 1000's and 1000's ) and only 24 players have had more points then you in their career ... The fact only 24 players achrived this level means you must have done something special .. From a slam dunk champion to also be top 25 in 3 points made ...
                            Were you specifically referring to scoring?

My bad.
                            "Bruno?
                            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                              I'm impressed with Alan Anderson from the Nets. He's a great defender , strong presence on the court and seems to have a nice 3 point shot, especially against the raptors!
                              the only thing impressive about alan anderson is his stink face.

Comment

quincy acy getting MVP chants at madison square garden

thats how embarrassing the knicks organization has become.

Comment

Working...
                                X