Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Milwaukee and Miami have to be interested in Paul as well. Milwaukee is desperate and Miami just got a taste of the finals and will want more, especially if the injury to Dragic is going to be a career defining one.

    Comment


    • LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Milwaukee and Miami have to be interested in Paul as well. Milwaukee is desperate and Miami just got a taste of the finals and will want more, especially if the injury to Dragic is going to be a career defining one.
      Miami is aiming for 2021 like Toronto is. They want Giannis. I don't think they blow that chance for Paul.

      Milwaukee has to give up a lot to bring Paul in since they are at the cap. Basically would have to give up Bledsoe, Lopez and Hill. 3 of their top 5 contracts. That's a lot of depth.. especially Lopez to give away.


      Philly makes sense too.. and have either Horford or Harris' contract to move with picks. They are the team to watch for to make a big move.

      Comment


      • Yeah Philly and Milwaukee should be strong contenders for Paul. OKC might be able to get a small bidding war started.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • DanH wrote: View Post
          Yeah Philly and Milwaukee should be strong contenders for Paul. OKC might be able to get a small bidding war started.
          Bidding war ? You would have to match his 38 million dollar contract ..

          Comment


          • guyroch wrote: View Post

            Bidding war ? You would have to match his 38 million dollar contract ..
            True, but after this last season and with a few teams in tough spots for guard creation, once you have two teams interested a bidding war is possible. Doesn't mean he fetches a half dozen picks, but might mean he fetches more than he would if there was only one interested team.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment

            Working...
            X