Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel
    replied
    Our old pal, Mr GROAT, Mr Kyle has been on a tear for the Heat lately. Last 8 games especially lethal. 15 dimes last game, his 3rd double digit dime game in the last 5.
    Dec 17 @ORL W, 115-105 35 .500 1.000 2 11 5 15 0 2 5
    Dec 15 @PHI W, 101-96 39 .333 .750 3 14 6 5 0 0 6
    Dec 13 @CLE L, 94-105 38 .500 1.000 4 22 3 5 1 1 2
    Dec 11 CHI W, 118-92 29 .600 - 4 16 3 14 2 0 2
    Dec 8 MIL W, 113-104 39 .429 - 4 22 2 13 1 0 6
    Dec 6 MEM L, 90-105 40 .556 .857 1 17 4 8 1 1 4
    Dec 4 @MIL L, 102-124 28 .333 .333 1 10 2 7 0 1 3
    Dec 3 @IND W, 113-104 38 .500 1.000 6 26 3 9 0 0 4

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Saw this picture on my memories today. Look at these baby faces. Can't wait to see these jerseys hang at the Scosh

damn i might tear up lol

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Saw this picture on my memories today. Look at these baby faces. Can't wait to see these jerseys hang at the Scosh

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

He's having an MVP caliber season. The bulls also currently have the 5th best record in the league. If things remains t the same or better for him and the team he'll be in the conversation.
    I am so happy for DeRozan ... All the shit he had to listen too about being paid too much ... Next up is hopefully an all star berth .

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

He's having an MVP caliber season. The bulls also currently have the 5th best record in the league. If things remains t the same or better for him and the team he'll be in the conversation.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

He is having the best season of his career so far at age 32, which is impressive.
    Demar added something to his game every year while he was here, and that drive to be better hasn’t abated. Happy for him.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    If you guys want some fun Raptors nostalgia, watch DeMar in the fourth quarter of Bulls games. Chicago basically just gives him the ball every possession and lets him work.

He absolutely dismantled the Nets tonight. Amazing stuff.
    He is having the best season of his career so far at age 32, which is impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    If you guys want some fun Raptors nostalgia, watch DeMar in the fourth quarter of Bulls games. Chicago basically just gives him the ball every possession and lets him work.

He absolutely dismantled the Nets tonight. Amazing stuff.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    According to Chuck's wiki page, he left Toronto in the summer of 2008.
    That’s in keeping with me misremembering much of my past. Sounded good though.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

I could be mistaken, but I thought Chuck left the Raptors before we drafted DeMar in 2009. I associate Chuck with VC, Bosh and Bargs. I can't even picture him doing a DD call.
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Unrelated but was just listening to a show where they run clips from other broadcasts, and I can't believe this didn't occur to me before, but I was blown away by hearing the Swirsk go nuts calling a DeRozan basket. They're back together. It felt like I was in a time machine
    I could be mistaken, but I thought Chuck left the Raptors before we drafted DeMar in 2009. I associate Chuck with VC, Bosh and Bargs. I can't even picture him doing a DD call.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X