Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2
    replied
    I was watching highlights of this game and I couldn't believe how confident he was in his shot. No triple pump fakes, just caught the ball and let it fly. Amazing performance.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Another case of a C developing late. JV is 29 and developed a very good 3 ball. He is shooting a league leading 52% from 3. Probably won't sustain that but mid 40s is looking strong, which is still elite.

He'd fit well on the current Raptors but happy for his progress.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Happy for JV. Always will be one of my faves.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    against the Clippers no less

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    This is a good lesson for 76er's ... You want to win it all then you have to be serious about it .. The Raptors gave up a lot of assets to get the ring ...

Quite the night for ex-Raptors ... JV , DeRozan and Lowry

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    He was 7 for 7 from 3 at the half.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

wow good for him. Lost that weight.
    Are we sure that's him? Also, now there's no way I can listen to that clip without expecting someone to say "Red Light!"

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    That's crazy.. good for Sully!

Random Raptor trivia for the night.

Did you know that we traded Sully and two second round picks for PJ Tucker? Sully's contract was needed to make the math work on the trade.
    The picks that were traded to Phoenix ended up as George King and Alec Peters

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Ah yes PJ Tucker. Our "Lebron stopper". Then Lebron averaged 40 a night in a sweep lol. Somehow, Tucker goes everywhere and does a great job, but was underwhelming not once but twice in Toronto.
    Gary Trent Jr with Portland did a better job on Lebron than PJ Tucker did.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Did you know that we traded Sully and two second round picks for PJ Tucker? Sully's contract was needed to make the math work on the trade.
    Ah yes PJ Tucker. Our "Lebron stopper". Then Lebron averaged 40 a night in a sweep lol. Somehow, Tucker goes everywhere and does a great job, but was underwhelming not once but twice in Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

I had no idea who that was from the thumbnail.. Probably would have took me 50 ex raptor guess to land on sully

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Great to see so many ex Raps exceling around the league. JV and Demar are the best players on their team. Powell is a key piece with his team, Ross carved out a career as a microwave off the bench. Lowry is still chugging along as the engine on the Heat.

Just goes to show we had star players on this team through that whole era, just confirms what we said all along. Players that come up in Toronto are vastly underrated. Vince was the one shooting star that broke the glass ceiling

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Unrecognizable..I wonder if he'll make it back to the show. Hard to believe, but he's still only 29 years old

Leave a comment:

Working...
X