Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Bosh's HoF speech was dis-graceful and like you said... just a cherry on top of the consistent shots he's taken at the organization, city & country.... post-Raptors.

You know, even if the guy was completely embarrassed by his inability to lead the team to any level of relevance and didn't want that on his record.... at least give a one millisecond shout-out to Sam Mitchell, the fans & a few of your ex-teammates. I mean, he's a smart guy... he could have spun that as a learning experience or some challenge and obstacle he had to overcome in his journey.

But no... nothing, zero, nada, zilch. It was like Toronto never even existed.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
      Sorry if I sound like a broken record ... KG Celtic retirement Jersey ceremony when it was all about the Celtics ... He wanted to give huge props to the city that drafted him Minnesota ( Even though they don't presently have a great relationship ) and the organization .. Unlike Bosh who would want everyone to believe that the his career actually started with the Heat .
      KG's problem is with Taylor rather than Minnesota (the city, the fans, or the organisation).

Bosh has always seemed to have some sort of issue with the Raps organisation, the city and the fans. I think it stems from him believing that being drafted in Toronto held him back, especially after his post-Lebron run was derailed with illness.

Comment

• Does he count as alumni?
        Dragic goes off for 21-3-4 for the Nets against the Mavs last night.
        At least it was in a loss ....

Comment

• For My Toronto Family (from Kyle Lowry):
          https://www.theplayerstribune.com/po...nba-basketball

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            For My Toronto Family (from Kyle Lowry):
            Kyle sucking up prior to the return

Love the guy, definitely the GROAT but after the longest standing O in Raptor history, he's the enemy trying to mess with our playoff seeding and needs to leave with an L on his resume.

Comment

Tears running down my face

GROAT return in front of Raptors faithful on Sunday will no doubt be emotional

but business is business, Raps should and must win that game

Comment

Yeah, sure, he's on the other team and we want to beat his team. But isn't this the one guy that should still have an "Everything Kyle" thread? Does he really need to be in with the Goran's and Mourning's?

Comment

• Will Kyle get this kind of intro sunday night?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Yeah, sure, he's on the other team and we want to beat his team. But isn't this the one guy that should still have an "Everything Kyle" thread? Does he really need to be in with the Goran's and Mourning's?
                    Yeah maybe. Still weird to see him wear another team's jersey. Once Kyle retires, a mod should definitely find that thread and sticky it though.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Will Kyle get this kind of intro sunday night?

Hopefully much bigger. I'm kind of hoping the crowd can get Kyle to shed a tear.

Comment

Will Kyle get this kind of intro sunday night?

I think the ovation will be much longer.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Does anyone remember the reception that Bosh got when he made his return? I honestly can't remember. Obviously everyone remember the reception that VC got when he made his return. I remember the reception that DeMar got. And I just posted the Kawhi Leonard return game. I can't remember the Chris Bosh return game.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Does anyone remember the reception that Bosh got when he made his return? I honestly can't remember. Obviously everyone remember the reception that VC got when he made his return. I remember the reception that DeMar got. And I just posted the Kawhi Leonard return game. I can't remember the Chris Bosh return game.
                            Knowing him he just ignored the crowd ..

bosh return to toronto - YouTube

Comment

No tribute video, no thank you. Just boos.

Comment

• I believe that Lebron and the Heatles, and from there leading to the rise of the Superteam was one of the greatest things to ever happen to the NBA, probably since Michael Jordan. Lebron and Wade and Bosh were like the nwo in wrestling, a gang of traveling heels. We now make "good and evil" characters out of all the performers, and it led to the explosion of the afternoon hot take shows you see today. We had the huge spike in revenue and salaries soon after the Heatles, which then became the Warriors, and is now a league with parity but hasn't stopped fans at making charicatures out of all the superstars

Comment

Working...
                                X