Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • saints91 wrote: View Post
    Man, Bruno has filled out! He has the size to play in the NBA, hard to tell if he has the skill... he looked good there though.
    Have to assume Masai is still keeping an eye on him. Would be a nice story if we brought Bruno back 8 years after we drafted him. Bruno was clearly a draft and stash type prospect that got thrust into NBA action way too soon because of where we drafted him.

    It would also mean Bruno was actually 4 years away from being 4 years away when we drafted him. Masai's one big fuck-up in his tenure here. He got blinded by all that wingspan.

    Comment



    • MODS...



      ...

      (He doesn't look like a lanky teenager anymore...

      ... and he's listed at 6'9...

      Comeback confirmed.)

      Comment


      • Lol we're doing Bruno again? Let's keep going, where's my sonny Weems gang?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Lol we're doing Bruno again? Let's keep going, where's my sonny Weems gang?
          The young gunz! What was Weems wingspan?

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Lol we're doing Bruno again? Let's keep going, where's my sonny Weems gang?
            Sonny Weems 6'6

            Get that gahbage outta here.

            Comment


            • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

              Sonny Weems 6'6

              Get that gahbage outta here.
              Enough with the midgets

              Comment


              • Weems currently playing ball in China. He's 35 now, which I feel weird calling old because he's younger than me, but like me, he is too old to play for the Raptors. Also like me, not nearly enough wingspan. We got any other former Raptors under the age of 30 that aren't currently in the NBA?

                Comment


                • Primer wrote: View Post
                  Weems currently playing ball in China. He's 35 now, which I feel weird calling old because he's younger than me, but like me, he is too old to play for the Raptors. Also like me, not nearly enough wingspan. We got any other former Raptors under the age of 30 that aren't currently in the NBA?
                  In before Dan tells you we still have the rights to Nando de colo
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

                  Comment


                  • Primer wrote: View Post
                    Weems currently playing ball in China. He's 35 now, which I feel weird calling old because he's younger than me, but like me, he is too old to play for the Raptors. Also like me, not nearly enough wingspan. We got any other former Raptors under the age of 30 that aren't currently in the NBA?
                    Jalen Harris.

                    Wondering if the Raptors keep his rights and give him a non guaranteed this summer or just let other teams get him.

                    Comment


                    • Hotshot wrote: View Post

                      Jalen Harris.

                      Wondering if the Raptors keep his rights and give him a non guaranteed this summer or just let other teams get him.
                      Forgot about him. I'd like to bring him back.

                      Comment


                      • Primer wrote: View Post

                        Forgot about him. I'd like to bring him back.
                        If he got his head straight, be happy to give him a look. But assaulting your partner indicates real problems that need to be actively addressed. Maybe he has grown up?

                        Comment


                        • Puffer wrote: View Post

                          If he got his head straight, be happy to give him a look. But assaulting your partner indicates real problems that need to be actively addressed. Maybe he has grown up?
                          I never heard about any assault. Just that he violated league drug policy. He's been playing in Italy so clearly no legal issues.

                          Comment


                          • Puffer wrote: View Post

                            If he got his head straight, be happy to give him a look. But assaulting your partner indicates real problems that need to be actively addressed. Maybe he has grown up?
                            You maybe thinking Terrance Davis?

                            Comment


                            • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                              You maybe thinking Terrance Davis?
                              Absolutely correct. Come to that, as I recall, the details of the drug issue were never revealed. He probably wasn't dealing smack. Maybe after a taste of being tossed out of the big league, he will have determined it wasn't worth the thrill and would keep it clean. I was certainly impressed with his ability. Of course, he's not 6'9".

                              Comment


                              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                                16 rebounds a game is impressive in under 30 minutes a night. Playoff JV!
                                When you fail with plan A, B & C, there's always Playoff JV. You can make slogan out of it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X