Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Delon has one good game starts spoutin off. Ok Kobe.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I recommend that all viewers take a moment right now to laugh heartily at the Toronto Raptors' front office as well as all of their fans. Hahaha. Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHA! The intensity of my laughter is not lessened by the fact that the Raptors easily won their game against Pelicans. It only increases in intensity when I think about the fact that the Valanciunas/Gasol trade was a not a straight swap; the Raptors included other assets to make the deal go through. I'm sure I will be chuckling about this for at least the next hour, possibly longer.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He destroyed Gobert out there! Beautiful watching our big man play like this.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Im happy for JV and Delon as both were victims of circumstance.

JVs growth was stunted because Casey refused to make him the focal point of offense. In addition, Derozan never recognized the value of his bigman. Lowry tried (he always had great chemistry with JV) but it went back to the coach who just so focused on his Shooting Guard.

I thought JV flourished under Nurse coming off the bench but yet again Fred the back up Point Guard really had no chemistry with the bigman. Then the injury happened.

Delon on the otherhand was always the second fiddle to the coach’s pet (Van Vleet). He showed some flashes of brilliance but due to limited and inconsistent minutes, his growth as well crawled like a snail. A soon to be RFA, Masai cannot afford to pay big dollars to a third string PG.

I have no doubt that both will flourish. They are vital pieces to a team who values more their contribution.

Maybe down the road, we may see them don the Raps uni one more time

Comment

• Wow, JV with 2 clutch defensive plays in the last 90 seconds of the game against Orlando.
              Down 3, 90 seconds to go. On a scramble defensive play, they lose an Orlando player on the weakside who attacks the rim full steam. JV comes out of nowhere with a huge block at the apex for his 4th denial of the night. On O sets a maasive screen, Conley knocks down the shot.
              Next play JV comes out to help Conley on D, traps the PG and steals the ball. Grizz score. 1 up. Grizz get another stop and game is over. Memphis is a fun watch lately. Exciting games.

Comment

• Miss watching him play for us, glad hes killing it though.

Comment

• Lou Williams passes Del Curry as the highest scoring bench player in NBA history. Former Raptors .....

Comment

• CJ Miles with 30 points in loss against Hawks
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      CJ Miles with 30 points in loss against Hawks
                      Oh look at you - using the correct thread. Everybody’s so impressed.

I’m having so much fun with these new emojis. I’ll never gif again.

And who needs friggin apostrophes anyway??? I sure dont.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Oh look at you - using the correct thread. Everybody’s so impressed.

I’m having so much fun with these new emojis. I’ll never gif again.

And who needs friggin apostrophes anyway??? I sure dont.
                        Bizarre game both for CJ and JV, who played 20 minutes with zero rebounds.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          JV, who played 20 minutes with zero rebounds.
                          Lookin like Marc Gasol over there
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The media just loves Gasol . To me Gasol at this stage of his career is a buyout type of player . J.V was having a great season being platooning with Serge ... CJ was breaking out of his dismal slump and Wright is better then Lin . I will love to call myself a idiot and Gasol proves me wrong . Lets hope when playoffs come along and the game slows down that is when Gasol will shine the most .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                              The media just loves Gasol . To me Gasol at this stage of his career is a buyout type of player . J.V was having a great season being platooning with Serge ... CJ was breaking out of his dismal slump and Wright is better then Lin . I will love to call myself a idiot and Gasol proves me wrong . Lets hope when playoffs come along and the game slows down that is when Gasol will shine the most .
                              Masai was clearly going for vet vet vettiness, the x factor type. The Raptors team that kept choking is gone. Lowry remains but with a new team around him. Siakam remains but is not the same guy. Jv is a great playoff guy, but we've seen it. Wright, we've seen in. Who's putting up regular season stats where means nothing. They want to break the glass ceiling in the playoffs, and were willing to shuffle the entire deck to do it.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Masai was clearly going for vet vet vettiness, the x factor type. The Raptors team that kept choking is gone. Lowry remains but with a new team around him. Siakam remains but is not the same guy. Jv is a great playoff guy, but we've seen it. Wright, we've seen in. Who's putting up regular season stats where means nothing. They want to break the glass ceiling in the playoffs, and were willing to shuffle the entire deck to do it.
                                CJ Miles , JV does and Wright had good playoff games it's DeRozan who was a disappointment ( and Lenard and Green addressed that ) ... Can we say Masai struck out in the buyout market cause Lin is no gain in what we lost and comes from losing scenarios . Did he make that trade and thinking he could have restacked the shelves in buyouts and come up way short .. Did Pau even give Toronto a look ?

Comment

Working...
                                X